Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Canterbury PGCE 2012

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clocks)
    Hey, thanks, I just got an offer! It is a shame about the lack of placement abroad though! I'm doing it with French, how about you?
    I´m doing it with Spanish but did French and Spanish as my degree Well done on getting the place!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Is there a Canterbury PGCE facebook group set up? I can only find a 2011-2012 one! Anyone want to make one?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by albionlegend)
    Is there a Canterbury PGCE facebook group set up? I can only find a 2011-2012 one! Anyone want to make one?
    Ahhh thatd be good - if anyone makes one - put a link on here!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Congratulations on all those on the PGCE! I got an unconditional for the Primary PGCE but am now panicking about accommodation...Hense why I'm still awake at 2 in the morning :s
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Ive set up a facebook group if anyone is interested! Ive quoted as many of you as i can so you see this message

https://www.facebook.com/groups/133875340070851/

(Original post by albionlegend)
    Hello!

(Original post by sammy J)
    Congratulations!! :s

(Original post by carolyn123)
    Hello,

(Original post by pauljon)

Facebook.com/paulwaller

(Original post by Ecowatcher)
    Just got an interview for the 14th of March...
    Its for RE pgce

(Original post by airlife)
    Aye,

(Original post by clocks)
    hi,

(Original post by lorspop@live.ie)
    Hey

(Original post by sarajane85)
    CRB

Hope that helps

(Original post by carolyn123)
    Yes

(Original post by sarajane85)
    Well

(Original post by ajb19855)
    Hi,

(Original post by RES88)
    hey everyone

Rach xo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, so nice to find this page -
    I am starting in September doing pgce 3-7yrs!
    Very excited but also very scared!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misspolkabee)
    Just found out I got an unconditional place on the Primary PGCE (3-7) I can't wait!
    Congratulations - I am doing pgce 3-7 as well! so excited! Have you bought any of the study books yet? x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just been offered a place to do PGCE Citizenship, can't wait! Looks like also I'm not the only one looking for a place to live ...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who has their place already!

I've just got confirmation of my interview on June 13th for secondary 11-18 MFL Spanish with french! Anyone else doing secondary MFL? It doesn't seem to be that popular... haha!
    Anyways any advice or tips for the interview?! I'm just reading through all the prep. stuff for the day, subject audit, etc! Seems long and daunting!!!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponpon14)
    Hey guys!
    Ive set up a facebook group if anyone is interested! Ive quoted as many of you as i can so you see this message
    Woah, nice idea! Will be handy to find people on the same course!

Thanks for quoting and letting me know, have been out of the country working in Venice for the past few months so I haven't been able to keep up to date with everything happening here.

facebook.com/airlife101
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm starting a PGCE in september at CCCU, need to source some accommodation so if anybody is still looking I think it would be best to looke together.

That way, by sharing accommodation with other PGCE students, we can pool our resources together and create a support group for one another too.

Let me know if there is anyone interested!!

Thanks,

Dane
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I have applied for MFL Spanish with french too, and now fingers crossed waiting for an interview... I have been rejected in Leicester University, they told me I dont have enough level of English (Im from Spain) to work in a Secondary School... Anyway I'll keep trying until August.

So, C.o.o.k.i.e How was the interview? Have you been accepted? I hope so!

(Original post by C.o.o.k.i.e)
    Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who has their place already!

I've just got confirmation of my interview on June 13th for secondary 11-18 MFL Spanish with french! Anyone else doing secondary MFL? It doesn't seem to be that popular... haha!
    Anyways any advice or tips for the interview?! I'm just reading through all the prep. stuff for the day, subject audit, etc! Seems long and daunting!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pilarmalvarez)
    Hi!

I have applied for MFL Spanish with french too, and now fingers crossed waiting for an interview... I have been rejected in Leicester University, they told me I dont have enough level of English (Im from Spain) to work in a Secondary School... Anyway I'll keep trying until August.

So, C.o.o.k.i.e How was the interview? Have you been accepted? I hope so!
    Hey - sorry for the delay, have you had your interview yet? Mine went well - i got the place!! So will be starting in september!
    Let me know if you have any questions!
    Buena suerte!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi C.o.o.k.i.e, They rejected me before having an interview :mad: So, let's see what happens with the next choice... Congratulations for the place in Canterbury!! Enjoy the PGCE

Buena suerte a tí también!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, does anyone know how to check replies to things I posted? I've received a notification that I have replies to some threads I started and I dont know how to do it. Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    p.s. I'm an English with Drama and Media PGCE student starting in September. Looking for a place to live that's as close to Canterbury Christ Church University as possible. If you're looking for a housemate, please get in touch. Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I had an interview for Primary PGCE on Friday (27th) of this month. How long did it take for you to hear the decision from the uni and did you get it via an email or through the post?

Thanks and congratulations to you all!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I also had an interview on Friday (27th) and have heard nothing fingers crossed they will let us know soon!

x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name's Amy and I'm going to be a Secondary English with Drama and Media PGCE student in Sept 2012 at Canterbury Christ Church University. I'm looking for a room to rent out on an individual tenancy agreement in a house with other PGCE students only. Please please get in touch asap if you can help. My email address is daintydiamonds@hotmail.com Thanks
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have my interview for Primary (3-7) on 6th February, any tips? I'm so nervous I got rejected from my first choice and worried I now won't get in to CCCU.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 8, 2013
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.