The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Plus, Im more concerned about the Slovakian rep, rather than Slovakia itself.
Reply 21
China wishes to point out that it seems to be the only member alive in the SC at the moment.

Perhaps a Security Council reform is required.
Reply 22
China would support this.
Reply 23
Germany, in co-operation with other countries, has already filed a G4 Draft resolution on Security Council reform. [http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/www/en/aussenpolitik/vn/vereinte_nationen/reform/dt-reform_html ] and [http://www.germany-info.org/UN/explanatory%20note.html ]

Germany awaits the decision of the current Security Council on this matter.
Reply 24
Nightowl
Well in the Iran thread China is the only country debating, and apart from the UK who created the thread about MK3, China is again the only country debating.

Australia points out that one country in a debate is not a debate at all.
Reply 25
Unless the country is schizophrenic.
Reply 26
I think this is out of character for Slovakia - I would assume his little brother broke into his accout - or something like that
Reply 27
aaronc2
I think this is out of character for Slovakia - I would assume his little brother broke into his accout - or something like that

When Australia declared war on Slovakia (see Montenegro thread) it did not know Slovakia had a little brother. Therefore, Australia declares war on the Slovakian Little Brother.
Reply 28
Dermot O' Leary?
Reply 29
The Netherlands agree with the motion.
Reply 30
Serbia agrees with this motion.
Reply 31
The motion to suspend Slovakia or the motion to declare war on Dermot O' Leary?
Reply 32
Nightowl
The motion to suspend Slovakia or the motion to declare war on Dermot O' Leary?

Serbia reminds China that this is a serious issue...
Reply 33
It's not really, avian flu is the serious issue, suspending someone from the MUN whose apparently declared war on the entire world with a very small country *isnt* a serious issue. I dont think we should even have to use country names really, this is about the rep, rather than Slovakia itself.
Reply 34
Nightowl
It's not really, avian flu is the serious issue, suspending someone from the MUN whose apparently declared war on the entire world with a very small country *isnt* a serious issue. I dont think we should even have to use country names really, this is about the rep, rather than Slovakia itself.

Serbia regards a Slovak incursion as a more immediate threat...it would certainly kill more people than bird flu has.
Reply 35
I dont/didn't think this is about Slovakia invading, as far as I was aware this was a poll about the rep being seriously out of character, resulted by threat of invasion and wishing for death in Africa.
Reply 36
Nightowl
I dont/didn't think this is about Slovakia invading, as far as I was aware this was a poll about the rep being seriously out of character, resulted by threat of invasion and wishing for death in Africa.

Where is the Secretary General?
Reply 37
He was last seen Friday Afternoon, He usually comes on either early morning and normal morning (half 12 -2 AM and/or10-12AM)
Reply 38
Slovakia joins with Russia in solidarity.

This chamber is filled with weak willed and barabaric members. I denouce the charlatans of this chamber. I urge the peoples of your countries to rise up and overthrow your pathetic governments. Slovakia will fight for its place in the sun. Soon our empire will be the greatest in the world. Our generals will achive what Napoleon and Hitler could not.

I bid you fair well gentlemen. Our tanks are primed to crush the feeble states of Europe, and then the world.

Tremble beneath the might of Slovakia, oh nations of this orb!
Reply 39
This has got to be the best MUN resignation ever to take place :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending