The Student Room Group

Studying Bachelors Degree Music in Slovakia with GCSE

Hi all , I am from Malaysia and graduated with high school exam , SPM which is equivalent to GCSE or known as O-levels. I completed foundation studies too in my home country. I am now accepted in a music academy after passing the entrance exam. Now they want me to send my high school certificate for recognition purpose. I am panicking if GCSE/O levels is accepted for further studying in music bachelors degree ?
Original post by weipoh
Hi all , I am from Malaysia and graduated with high school exam , SPM which is equivalent to GCSE or known as O-levels. I completed foundation studies too in my home country. I am now accepted in a music academy after passing the entrance exam. Now they want me to send my high school certificate for recognition purpose. I am panicking if GCSE/O levels is accepted for further studying in music bachelors degree ?

What are the entry requirements for the course?
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
What are the entry requirements for the course?

This is what I got from the website , unfortunately I do not understand Slovak- .Podmienky prijatiaNa bakalárske štúdium môže študent nastúpiť po úspešnom ukončení stredoškolského vzdelania, ktoré končí maturitnou skúškou a po úspešnom vykonaní prijímacej skúšky.Na magisterské štúdium môže uchádzač nastúpiť po ukončení bakalárskeho študijného programu v študijnom odbore Umenie a udelení titulu Bc. a úspešnom vykonaní prijímacej skúšky.Na doktorandské štúdium môže uchádzač nastúpiť po ukončení magisterského štúdia v študijnom odbore Umenie a udelení titulu Mgr. art. a úspešnom vykonaní prijímacej skúšky.Výška administratívneho poplatku za prijímacie konanie je 50 (Bc., Mgr., ArtD.)Administratívny poplatok uhradí uchádzač bezhotovostným prevodom z účtu. Príkaz na úhradu si vygeneruje priamo v elektronickej prihláške.
Original post by weipoh
This is what I got from the website , unfortunately I do not understand Slovak- .Podmienky prijatiaNa bakalárske štúdium môže študent nastúpiť po úspešnom ukončení stredoškolského vzdelania, ktoré končí maturitnou skúškou a po úspešnom vykonaní prijímacej skúšky.Na magisterské štúdium môže uchádzač nastúpiť po ukončení bakalárskeho študijného programu v študijnom odbore Umenie a udelení titulu Bc. a úspešnom vykonaní prijímacej skúšky.Na doktorandské štúdium môže uchádzač nastúpiť po ukončení magisterského štúdia v študijnom odbore Umenie a udelení titulu Mgr. art. a úspešnom vykonaní prijímacej skúšky.Výška administratívneho poplatku za prijímacie konanie je 50 (Bc., Mgr., ArtD.)Administratívny poplatok uhradí uchádzač bezhotovostným prevodom z účtu. Príkaz na úhradu si vygeneruje priamo v elektronickej prihláške.

Using google translate:

Admission conditions A student can start a bachelor's degree after successful completion of secondary education, which ends with the matriculation exam and after successfully completing the entrance exam. An applicant can start a master's degree after completing a bachelor's study program in the field of study Art and being awarded the Bc degree. and successful completion of the entrance exam. The applicant can start the doctoral studies after completing the master's degree in the field of study Art and awarding the M.Sc. art. and successful completion of the entrance exam. The amount of the administrative fee for the admission procedure is €50 (B.Sc., Mgr., Art.D.) The applicant will pay the administrative fee by bank transfer. You will generate the payment order directly in the electronic application.

I think you just need to submit your certificates and see what happens.
Reply 4
Original post by normaw

Using google translate:

Admission conditions A student can start a bachelor's degree after successful completion of secondary education, which ends with the matriculation exam and after successfully completing the entrance exam. An applicant can start a master's degree after completing a bachelor's study program in the field of study Art and being awarded the Bc degree. and successful completion of the entrance exam. The applicant can start the doctoral studies after completing the master's degree in the field of study Art and awarding the M.Sc. art. and successful completion of the entrance exam. The amount of the administrative fee for the admission procedure is €50 (B.Sc., Mgr., Art.D.) The applicant will pay the administrative fee by bank transfer. You will generate the payment order directly in the electronic application.

I think you just need to submit your certificates and see what happens.

Nice
Reply 5
Similar situation currently
Reply 6
Original post by Matno
Similar situation currently

mind sharing more ?
Reply 7
Original post by weipoh

mind sharing more ?

I was asked to send my high school degree in translated form through a translator and I should look for means to submit it in the administration department then I will notify the school to go check
Reply 8
Ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending