The Student Room Group

Give Me Food Heaven, or Food Hell?

Scroll to see replies

HEAVEN. Though I don't hate carbonara, cheese and pasta isn't high on my food loves. And meat and spaghetti but goes.

HEAVEN: Grapes
HELL: Grapefruit
Sorrryyyyy but hell. Grapefruit is delicious, especially with a sprinkling of sweetener on top (or sugar if you're non-diabetic). So juicy and refreshing. I always find grapes disappointing.

HEAVEN: Chicken tikka salad wrap
HELL: Tuna mayo wrap
Reply 1182
HEAVEN, Mayo ruins EVERYTHING. I don't like everything all lowfat lameboy, but mayo is just pure fat on a totally overpowering, unnecessary level.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: CHICKEN CHAAT
HELL: PANEER SAMOSA
Reply 1183
my picks too tough? How about, give me heaven or hell:

HEAVEN: BUTTERSCOTCH
HELL: BUTTERBEER
I don't really like butterscotch and am dying to try butterbeer :3 So sorry, hell for you :frown:

Heaven: Buttercream Icing

Hell: Rolled icing >: ( toooo sweet and sickly.
I'm not wholly adverse to either, but heaven for you. If you were to have a thick layer of it, it'd probably be nicer than the rolled.

HEAVEN: Lots of cheddar cheese melted on nacho's
HELL: Lots of that orange 'cheez wizz' type cheese on nachos
Cheddar cheese always beats orange cheese. Wizz or no wizz. I LIKE MY CHEESE LELLOW.

Heaven: Tootsie rolls (yeah I just tried this, I approve!)
Hell: Toffee pennies
Reply 1187
You tried the tootsie? Did my short description prove accurate?

I like both, but the toffee penny is always the 'Street Leper. Always. Moreover the Tootsie is bonkers but it is turtley yooneek.

You can have NIRVAAAANAAA!

HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: MARKS AND SPENCER READY TO EAT RAINBOW TROUT
HELL: MORRISONS READY TO EAT QUICHE (of all quiches, their deli counter somehow manages to incubate quiche into... Tree bark dryness...)
TROUT! Quiche is evil, I'm sure of it. It's all big and heavy and hard, with that thick cut pastry. Clearly the bully of the fridge. Trout rules, as does fish.

HEAVEN: Cadbury Strawberry Minirolls. There's just something about em.
HELL: Morrisons Salted Caramel and Chocolate Minirolls. SICKLYYYY.
Heaven! Strawberry mini rolls are delish. I haven't tried the caramel and choc mini rolls but they don't sound anywhere near as good as the strawberry ones.

HEAVEN: Mandarin cheesecake
HELL: Toffee cheesecake
Heaven for you. That's so easy. Toffee is the black sheep of the cheesecake family.

Heaven: Proper hot chocolate with whipped cream

Hell: Horlicks - eugh.
Hot chocolate for you. Especially the proper ones. Buff stuff! I had one in Italy and I swear it was just melted chocolate. SO THICK. SO GURD. And I don't like whore licks.
Prefer my malt in me malted milks babs.

Heaven: Slightly going off strawberries that are kinda soggy and juiiicccy
Hell: Slightly going off raspberries. WHY U SO SOUR?
Heaven if I had to choose lol.

Heaven: Banoffee Pie
Hell: Dates
:smile:
HEAVEN. Toffee banana pie or dates... Perlease.

HEAVEN: Peppers and Onions in fajita mix
HELL: Bean sprouts in stir fry mix
I like both but I am a sucker for onions ( and beansprouts look like bees legs) so Heaven :smile:

Heaven: Earl grey tea - really hot

Hell: Very milky regular tea.
Reply 1195
Your heaven is like every element of tea I hate!!

Tongue burning, bitter PERFUME WATER!! You get hell sis!

Give me heaven or hell?

HEAVEN: PARMENTIER POTATOES
HELL: EXTRA CREAMY POTATO GRATIN
Heaven! With bacon bits and onions preferrably. Do it right bro :wink: Hell can go screw itself with its double cream and fancy shizzle components. Stick to the tato cubes and herbs and you'll do ya Mama proud. Ok, maybe not, but your tummy will be delighted!

HEAVEN: Alpen Light Chocolate And Fudge Bar - PER BARS: Calories 63, Sugar 5g, Fat 1g
HELL: Go Ahead Chocolate Thins Strawberry. PER INDIVIDUAL SLICE: (Comes in packs of TWO) -Calories 73, Sugar 7g, Fat 2g
Heaven fo sure :smile:

Heaven: Sainsbury's Chocolate Choux Buns
Hell: Celery
Ha, not sure they're too interchangable but hey! Heaven, though I like celery.

HEAVEN: Plain pasta wih tomato based dressing (e.g. Dolmios)
HELL: Plain pasta with olive oil dessing
Heaven probably.

Heaven: Kinder Bueno
Hell: Bounty
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest