The Student Room Group

OCR AS Salters Chemistry F332 - Wednesday 23rd May 2012 1:30pm

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beffnaay
I thought types of reaction refers to addition, substitution, elimination etc? Is 'copolymerisation' or equilibrium an actual type of reaction?

no
Reply 981
What did people put for the source of methane?? I know its only one mark but i was thinking about it for a while and i ended up putting the grazing of cows because i couldn't think of anything else haha
Reply 982
What is the 'no' an answer to? What did you put for the type of reaction on the advance notice bit?
Original post by aim28
What did people put for the source of methane?? I know its only one mark but i was thinking about it for a while and i ended up putting the grazing of cows because i couldn't think of anything else haha

I wrote "Cattle produce methane as waste" looll
Original post by aim28

I said breeding cows...
Reply 985
What is the 'no' an answer to? What did you put for the type of reaction on the advance notice bit?

I put addition, how about you??
Reply 986
Original post by dongonaeatu
Sulfur was the reducing agent.

i put thata, but apparently everyone has been saying its so2

Addition.
Sulfur was the reducing agent.

Was it not sulfur dioxide?
Original post by sharon800

no, ignore them.
Original post by TheStudent.
Was it not sulfur dioxide?

No, i thought it was sulfur.
I said breeding cows...

Lmao
Reply 992
Addition as well! But i'm really worried it's 'reversible' now. Keep finding more and more mistakes I've made :frown:
Reply 993

I put sulfur too :smile: there seems to be a bit of mixture really
Reply 994
no, ignore them.

how? everyone has been saying its sulphur dioxide, but i remember it said formila
Addition.

And it can't be sulfur.. they reacted SO2 with something else.
Reply 996
Original post by aim28

You could also put crude oil. would that be right?:colondollar:
how? everyone has been saying its sulphur dioxide, but i remember it said formila

Original post by TheStudent.
Addition.

And it can't be sulfur.. they reacted SO2 with something else.

yes but in the table it only had S and another element in it ( br?) and so it was referring to that.
Reply 999
For the methane source, pretty sure the only correct answer was the preparing of live cows for use in creation of Big Macs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending