The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

seven
Original post by Motorbiker
WE have a UK politics section?

Tbh i don't most much in many areas...

99% of my posts are in Motoring/Motorsport/Fitness.

You don't ever have to move threads there? :eyeball:

Guess people don't argue much in entertainment then :tongue:
Original post by bubbleface
:yep: Apparently so! Why don't you have a good mooch around there? :sly:

And some in chat hooray! :woo:

Meh, a lot of areas are very cliquey and going in as a newb to a section whilst being a mod from a different section is hilarious when it happens...

True. I also post occasionally in Gaming/TV iirc as well. But not tv much anymore and only very rarely in gaming now...

Original post by Mr Einstein
man! if I run away to other forums will you follow?

Depends which forums you're going to?
Original post by Potiron
No! Not yet, didn't know there was a new series! I shall watch it now :nutcase:

It's amazing :gah: You're in for a treat :woo:

The song :gah:

Spoiler

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
You don't ever have to move threads there? :eyeball:

Guess people don't argue much in entertainment then :tongue:

Nah, my movements are mostly into bin or into the "learning to drive" subforum...

And occasionally fairly random ones like one to fitness last week as somoene was asking about different typs of bicycle in Motoring...

And Entertainment? I'm H&I but i'm not in entertainment...
Meh, a lot of areas are very cliquey and going in as a newb to a section whilst being a mod from a different section is hilarious when it happens...

True. I also post occasionally in Gaming/TV iirc as well. But not tv much anymore and only very rarely in gaming now...

Depends which forums you're going to?

Do tell? :beard:

Chat is friendly :awesome: Although I hear other threads are much friendlier for those of a moddy nature :yes:
Do tell? :beard:

Chat is friendly :awesome: Although I hear other threads are much friendlier for those of a moddy nature :yes:

I can't remember any specific examples at the moment but when people see you're a mod they expect you to know some stuff about the forum etc but when it'sd a section you've never been in you want to ask all the stupid n00by questions that people come in and ask everyday...

Tbh this is the only chat thread i ever post in. I posted in it once before i was a mod(Like april/may last year) and helped get to 100.( i got like the 97th post iirc...)
Nah, my movements are mostly into bin or into the "learning to drive" subforum...

And occasionally fairly random ones like one to fitness last week as somoene was asking about different typs of bicycle in Motoring...

And Entertainment? I'm H&I but i'm not in entertainment...

Same difference.. it's all social stuff :tongue: :mmm:
I can't remember any specific examples at the moment but when people see you're a mod they expect you to know some stuff about the forum etc but when it'sd a section you've never been in you want to ask all the stupid n00by questions that people come in and ask everyday...

Tbh this is the only chat thread i ever post in. I posted in it once before i was a mod(Like april/may last year) and helped get to 100.( i got like the 97th post iirc...)

Ah I see, so people shout at you for not being an omniscient mod tutut! :naughty:

I think this was one of the first threads I posted in when I first joined the sight, then I branched out to other parts of the chat section :h:
It's amazing :gah: You're in for a treat :woo:

The song :gah:

Spoiler

Just watched it, it was so so good :moon:
Original post by Potiron
Just watched it, it was so so good :moon:

:love: isn't it :daydreaming:
:ahee:
one
Original post by greeneyedgirl
:ahee:

Explain the glee, Ms. Ahee? :h:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Explain the glee, Ms. Ahee? :h:

Tomorrow/today my friend is coming over and we are making t-shirts for Frank Turner on Friday, plus you know me, I'm a happy person! (Also less than a week till I'm back in Glasgow!)
one
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Tomorrow/today my friend is coming over and we are making t-shirts for Frank Turner on Friday, plus you know me, I'm a happy person! (Also less than a week till I'm back in Glasgow!)

You seeing Frank Turner live soon? That'll explain it anyway let alone the other factors :yep:

And you're probably one of the happiest people I know :top:
one
Reply 1798
Two
Ouch, Penguin. :cry2:

Latest