The Student Room Group

CTFT (IRN) - Count To Five Thousand (In Roman Numerals)

Rules
1) One number per post please.
1) Please make sure to post a number with every post. Make sure it is correct, it should match up with the post no. in the top right (e.g. #1001 should be MI ) If it doesn't then please edit it (don't delete it!)
2) Multiple posts are allowed but with a 5 post max. If you do all 5 posts then you have to wait for someone else to post before you can continue counting
3) If someone posts spam/disrupts the thread then ignore that post. It will be reported and deleted.
4) PBUs will not be tolerated and any post made by PBUs will be deleted.

ROMAN NUMERALS
If you don't know the system it goes as followed:

Spoiler

If you still aren’t too sure then click this link and find your number 😊 https://www.rapidtables.com/math/symbols/roman_numerals.html

How to make a typical number into a RN

Spoiler

Hope this kicks off as I think it would be quite a fun way to count

Here is your current leaderboard 😊

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=5932640

Happy counting and here’s your first number

I
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
III
Reply 3
IV
Reply 4
V
😊
VI
:biggrin:
VII
Reply 7
Yas peoples ... I WAS gonna make it count to a million thread again but i realised it gets really hard after 5,000 to count in Roman numerals so... 5,000 it is lmfao @Spannerin'moi @KimNoel27

VIII
Reply 8
IX... imma start this off tho lol
Reply 9
X
XI :lol: coolio
(edited 4 years ago)
XII
XIII
XIV
(edited 4 years ago)
XV (does the thread leaderboard still just pop up... still dunno how you got it @Spannerin'moi)
im doin g it now

XVI
Original post by Camryn0903
XV (does the thread leaderboard still just pop up... still dunno how you got it @Spannerin'moi)
(edited 4 years ago)
For anything with a 4 its 1 before a 5 or 10 before a 50 or 100 before a 500 and so on... so it would be XIV... I'll add this to the rules thingy :smile:

@KimNoel27 (your post at 14 is supposed to be XIV and the post at 16 is supposed to be XVI

XVII

Original post by KimNoel27
XIIII
(edited 4 years ago)
Thanks x

XIX
Original post by KimNoel27
im doin g it now

XIV
XX

Quick Reply

Latest