The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

M2 tomorrow :/ , then I've got a whole two weeks before C3 :yeah:
Original post by SrijanParmeshwar

M2 - that's it for me :wink:

Did a C3 paper today (Was getting bored of M1 papers xD), after just letting it slip from my mind after learning it a few months ago, took about 3 hours , forgot pretty much every single rule relating differentiating anything past C2 level xD
Original post by JustAbi
Very :biggrin:

I sat M1 last week... it was annoying to learn, but past papers became fun :L... Do it until it becomes fun :L

Oh :smile:

It was fun to learn for me, I just cba with the work. I don't think it'll ever become fun by tomorrow morning :frown:
Original post by iCiaran
Did a C3 paper today (Was getting bored of M1 papers xD), after just letting it slip from my mind after learning it a few months ago, took about 3 hours , forgot pretty much every single rule relating differentiating anything past C2 level xD

I'll never forget C3, too fun, not as fun as C4 though
I'll never forget C3, too fun, not as fun as C4 though

Haha, I just knew I had around 3 weeks to learn it with no other exams, so just completely let it go xD Did Section A fairly easily, just whenever I had to integrate of Diff anything had to look up/figure out the rules again :tongue:

You got the 2000th post as well :tongue: EDIT: Maybe you didn't xD
Original post by iCiaran
Haha, I just knew I had around 3 weeks to learn it with no other exams, so just completely let it go xD Did Section A fairly easily, just whenever I had to integrate of Diff anything had to look up/figure out the rules again :tongue:

You got the 2000th post as well :tongue: EDIT: Maybe you didn't xD

Haha slightly disappointed now, oh well...there's always 3000 :tongue:
Reply 1987
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Oh :smile:

It was fun to learn for me, I just cba with the work. I don't think it'll ever become fun by tomorrow morning :frown:

I know that feeling :s... But good luck for tomorrow (assuming that's when you're sitting it tomorrow)!... I'm sure you'll do fine :smile:
Original post by JustAbi
I know that feeling :s... But good luck for tomorrow (assuming that's when you're sitting it tomorrow)!... I'm sure you'll do fine :smile:

Yh the exam's tomorrow morning. I should really sleep but I don't want to :frown:
Reply 1989

Yh the exam's tomorrow morning. I should really sleep but I don't want to :frown:

Ah, force yourself to?... I fell asleep in an exam once because I stayed up a tad late :L
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Lily Academia
I'm not applying! Not in a million years! Don't have the brains or grades, my friend :rolleyes:

But I'll take the mug all the same :yes:

What? WHAT?! You have got to be kidding me. :eek: Of course you have the brains - you have 7 (?) AS levels, and if I remember rightly really good results. :yep: If you want to go you should apply. I actually can't believe that you don't think you would get in. :eek: :hugs:
Original post by JustAbi
Ah, force yourself to?... I fell asleep in an exam once because I stayed up a tad late :L

Nah that never works, darn tv :angry:
LOL I'd have thought you'd be pretty awake during your actual exam.
Reply 1992
Nah that never works, darn tv :angry:
LOL I'd have thought you'd be pretty awake during your actual exam.

Ah tv's are the ultimate enemies of progress :P
I thought so too :L but my body seem to disagree
Original post by JustAbi
Ah tv's are the ultimate enemies of progress :P
I thought so too :L but my body seem to disagree

Lol :smile:
I had my FP1 exam today; it went okay -_-
Reply 1994
Lol :smile:
I had my FP1 exam today; it went okay -_-

Me too! :L... It was sooo long O.o
Course: Engineering

CIE GCE O-levels: 3A's 3B's

CIE IGCSE's: 4A* 3A's 1B 1C : Regional Distinction: English second language
Cambridge ICE: Distinction

International AS-levels [CIE] : Physics, Chemistry, Math, Further Math, AICT, Urdu

No predicted grades as yet.
One of my teachers said that if you average like 98+, they almost certainly give you some sort of offer, ie if you do quite badly at the interview, they'll still offer you, but a much harder one? Anyone heard of this before?
Reply 1997
New comer, thought I might as well join :P
GCSE : 6A*s, 5A's and a C (in welsh so It doesn't count :L )
AS Levels : Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

My Jan predictions were A's and from what I can tell from the exams that went by, I think I did quite well in them, Maths especially ( I love Maths ) Physics unit 2 for WJEC was the only one I wasn't sure about but I'm staying hopeful :L
Thinking of applying for Natural Sciences going down the physical route.
Definitely Either Christs, magdalene Or Kings college :smile:
Tbh more than Cambridge, I'm hoping to get into Imperial college London...
Original post by Mr Tough
One of my teachers said that if you average like 98+, they almost certainly give you some sort of offer, ie if you do quite badly at the interview, they'll still offer you, but a much harder one? Anyone heard of this before?

Definite elements of truth there. I can't speak for Cambridge as a whole but at the open day one of the tutors said that "there is a certain UMS % that if you hit you will get an offer from here no matter what, but I'm not telling you what that is". I would hazard as a guess around 98 but, as a mere mortal, the info would be redundant to me!
Original post by Mr Tough

bull****, if you cant talk or have any comminucation skills you'll never get in for say medicine or law...

Latest

Trending

Trending