The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

English-Related Courses for 2012 Applicants.

Hi,

Just wanted to know if anyone has specifically applied/is going to do a English Related Course at Westminster for 2012 entry?

I'm doing English Literature/Creative Writing.

:smile:

x
Reply 1
Hiyaaaa! I'm starting English Lit & Lang ^.^ I believe your the first I've come across going into an english course xD!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ryoung
Hiyaaaa! I'm starting English Lit & Lang ^.^ I believe your the first I've come across going into an english course xD!

About bloody time! I was starting to loose hope. :P And that's cool, (btw, I tried accepting the friend request but it isn't working? Bear with me :s-smilie:) Have you been to the Regent Street Campus? I'm buzzed that it's literally a minute from Oxford Circus.

Oh, I'm Pauline btw. :smile:
Reply 3
I know right! I've only met one other person so I'm glad I've found a girl.. hahaha : ) Its okay :biggrin: do you have twitter or facebook? :smile: if so pm me the link?? :smile:

I actually haven't visited the campus yet.. I'm a bit of a fail student.. LOL

I'm Rachael =)
Reply 4
I have a feeling there might be a lot of girls on my course. :s-smilie: Aha. And yeah I do, I'll pm you! And don't worry, neither have I, but I'm sure virtual tours count?
And nice to meet you. :smile:
x
Reply 5
Hahaha why the worried face?? :smile:) I've added you on facebook =) So if someone with a retarded picture adds you. Don't worry.. its just me.. LOL :wink: hahahaha I havent even done the virtual tours.. LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending