The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

info on OPAL 4?

I got a reservation there, I'm studying in Holborn so it's easy transport and I'm from london so I know Tufnell Park is a decent area and it's so near to Camden's nightlife with 24hr buses into central and easy access to most of the sites SO WHY IS NO ONE APPLYING THERE?! WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW THAT I DON'T!? Seriously, what's wrong with this place! The rent is £200 a week so I don't want to commit to a place that's just god awful! :frown:
it's probably just that the rent is too damn high. :tongue:

in all seriousness though, maybe do some more research and look it up online, try to find some reviews of it?
(edited 12 years ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh god apparently they had MICE last year. That can be sorted though?! Lcf said the rent for a studio is 200 a week 2012-13 on their site, on the opal 4 site its £239 2012-13, Which price will i be paying? 200 is my actual top limit and if its £239 I'm buggered :frown:
Original post by ConorJames
Oh god apparently they had MICE last year. That can be sorted though?! Lcf said the rent for a studio is 200 a week 2012-13 on their site, on the opal 4 site its £239 2012-13, Which price will i be paying? 200 is my actual top limit and if its £239 I'm buggered :frown:

i think that UAL students get a discount? yes, i've heard about mice in other UAL halls too! i'm assuming they can sort those kind of things out though, yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending