The Student Room Group

FHM sexiest women 2012

Scroll to see replies

So the sexiest woman in the world was Tulisa Contostavlos. Bit of a mouthful that one! :wink:

I really get why she's number 1... she's pretty but I don't think she is in anyway sexy! Well at least Ann Widdecombe knows what she's got to do to get on that list!

From when was Emily Atack or Cher Lloyd sexy?? ::s-smilie:
i dont know if i was reading the right list but seriously was Cheryl Cole at number 2?

Whats sexy about a lollipop with no personality, fake hair and a fake face? She might be falsely beautiful...but sexy? I think not.

And why would Cher Lloyd be further down when theyre practically twins?!

And Beyonce got beaten by Paris Hilton?!?! WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
Reply 42
Candice Swanepoel should have walked this. :frown:
I quite like Tulisa. She seems as if she's stepped straight off Queen's Crescent and onto the telly. I guess it's natural beauty in a working class girl.

Seeing as she's part Cypriot and from Camden I'm willing to bet she's a mahooooosive Gooner though. I can handle their kind nevertheless :biggrin:
Apparently Teri Hatcher was #1 in 1997 and Eva Longoria made the top 3, 5 years ago; clearly us lads have a thing for those Wisteria Lane women! (Personally I think Marcia Cross and Felicity Huffman are great looking too - particularly Felicity, between seasons 7 and 8 of Desperate Housewives she's gone from average to HOT!!! And she's nearly 50?!). Tulisa on the other hand, WTF?! Out of all the women there, the top spot should have gone to either Cheryl Cole, Naya Rivera or Dianna Agron (surprised the third cheerio Heather Morris wasn't in there, but oh well - the Glee girls are FIT too !!)
Reply 45
Candice Swanepoel not even on the list? HAHAHAHA, do me a ****ing favour...
Reply 46
Original post by Ewan
This isn't about beauty, it's just a popularity contest.

+1

...If it was about beauty that whole list would be different. I'd take out Jessie J for a start!
Reply 47
Tulisa and Pippa should not be in there.....
Reply 48
So, according to FHM readers....
jessie-j.jpg is sexier than kelly-brook8545.jpg

2011LanaDelReyVideoGamesGb091211.jpg is sexier than 40826_pro.jpg

kristen-stewart-2.jpg is sexier than Emma+Watson+World+Premiere+Harry+Potter+Deathly+pmqF92QMo-cl.jpg

tumblr_m2nekv2Cdm1qaxtuw.jpg
Reply 49
Pippa Middleton isn't even fit though although I

Spoiler

Is Melanie Iglesias even on that list? :lolwut: She's like the fittest lass on the planet.

Tulisa is quite fit but shouldn't even be on the list at all, she slapped her face with a cock and got one tit out in a pink chav tracksuit :lol:

Beyonce is like #32 or something? Disgraceful.

Cheryl Cole #2 as well pfffttttt.
Reply 50
Also Lana Del Rey isn't fit at all.
Reply 51
Original post by TM94
Also Lana Del Rey isn't fit at all.

This.

She's a manufactured pop whore.
Such a ridiculous and pointless list to start with.
Reply 53
I really don't like like girls that seem "ghetto" at all. I'm pretty quick to make that judgement too.
Reply 54
They should do this contest based on natural looks with no make up, I'm sure we'd whittle that list down and find out who the real dogs are
Tulisa must have had a pretty good promotional video.
Most the people at top 15 have been in FHM that year as well, or have had publicity, hence Cheryl Cole's return up the list as she was much further down before. Which I think thats why there was models in it from Victoria's secrets and stuff that the rest of the world went who....? They're always in FHM. But the likes of Beyonce and stuff aren't in FHM so they get pushed down the list. There were a lot of enteries in it at the minute that suprised me, I think it more of reflects the people who are in the news and films at the minute then anything else
I'm happy Tulisa won, it's a bit of good news for her after she's had a lot to swallow recently
Completely WRONG man!
The voters are stupid to choose these women.
Especially Pippa Middleton. She looks older than she is, not a no. 11! No way!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by LadyRowena
The one that surprised me the most was Pippa Middleton at Number 11. Maybe I'm strange but I think she's just moderately pretty. I certainly wouldn't deem her hotter than Emma Watson, Jessica Alba, Beyoncé, Scarlett Johannson and Olivia Wilde, which the voters have done.

Original post by Ham22
Tulisa is completley average. She has good stylists/make up artists. Whoop-de-doo.

Pippa is also average, and has no arse. But apparently this is considered attractive.

Sent from my GT-S5570

Quick Reply

Latest