The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society MKVII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by superwolf
It was not you, unless if you have recently developed a rather more high-pitched voice. :curious:

Spoiler

I suppose you've got a high-pitched feminine voice too eh? :tongue:

Actually I don't know what pitch their voice was, but my information says that they were female.

What on earth is going on?
Original post by Nut.
What on earth is going on?

Witchhunt! Flaming torches and pitchforks are over by the door.
This is weird. I have no idea what's going on.
Original post by headunderwater
OK, getting really nervous about tomorrow. Hope everybody is well!

Good luck! :crossedf:
Original post by Sabertooth

Thanks a lot :smile:
This is weird. I have no idea what's going on.

Well for one thing, I am now getting a fair amount of amusement in exchange for the large amount of discomfort a certain as-yet-to-be-discovered person has just put me through.
Original post by superwolf
Well for one thing, I am now getting a fair amount of amusement in exchange for the large amount of discomfort a certain as-yet-to-be-discovered person has just put me through.

Please get the help you deserve. Everybody's just **** worried about you.

:sad:
Please get the help you deserve. Everybody's just **** worried about you.

:sad:

Aww crap. Seems like everything I do now I just make people worry more.

Could the person who did it please just tell me (PM me and I won't go round spreading it or anything, just got a little weirded out there is all) so I know where I stand.
Reply 968
I'm seriously confused : confused: :colondollar:

Meanwhile, it seems like the party nearby has started again :tongue:
Reply 969
It confuses me how one day my mum can be so horrible and the next act nice with me. Sadly she has already triggered me into feeling low. Oh well, Diablo 3 comes out in 2 days... Maybe that will make it all better :tongue:
Original post by Sabertooth

Is it alright if I PM you those things now? Or are you busy? Sorry about the other night, I went offline.
Reply 971
Original post by Idle
It confuses me how one day my mum can be so horrible and the next act nice with me. Sadly she has already triggered me into feeling low. Oh well, Diablo 3 comes out in 2 days... Maybe that will make it all better :tongue:

:console:
Seriously, every time I try to make friends with people it goes sour a few months down the line. I thought leaving school would stop the enslaught of bitches who seek to ostracize me from any activity that I'm as entitled to participate in as they are. Fed up of the way everything goes wrong in my life.
Sorry everyone. :sad: Wish I knew what the hell was wrong with me.
Is it alright if I PM you those things now? Or are you busy? Sorry about the other night, I went offline.

Am I ever busy? :tongue:

Go right ahead, I'll try to help any way I can.
Reply 975
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Seriously, every time I try to make friends with people it goes sour a few months down the line. I thought leaving school would stop the enslaught of bitches who seek to ostracize me from any activity that I'm as entitled to participate in as they are. Fed up of the way everything goes wrong in my life.

:jumphug:
Reply 976
Where have most of the people gone? :confused: :sad:
I survived bowling, and even bowled better than normal :smile:. My team did badly though, or at least I believe, we didn't stay to see the results.

Feel sick now though, too much energy drink maybe :frown:
Original post by avhhs
Where have most of the people gone? :confused: :sad:

We are playing hide and seek, come find us! :biggrin:
Original post by rmhumphries
I survived bowling, and even bowled better than normal :smile:. My team did badly though, or at least I believe, we didn't stay to see the results.

Feel sick now though, too much energy drink maybe :frown:

Well done on the bowling :beer:

And yes, you do drink ridiculous amounts of energy drink :tongue: I think you drink even more of that stuff than I drink soda. :eek2:

Latest