The Student Room Group

What was Barack Obama's GPA?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
LOL how is anyone from TSR meant to know?
Reply 21
Original post by Yangh
LOL how is anyone from TSR meant to know?

Useless ****.
Reply 22
Original post by JDWhite1995
Useless ****.

I'm terribly sorry, i actually by coincidence, happened to be in Barack Obama's high school class and i can tell you that while he wasn't looking, i peaked into his school bag every now and then to check his GPA scores, it was a perfect 4.

Also by coincidence you started this thread, and so i joined TSR and now here i am answering your question
Reply 23
Original post by Yangh
I'm terribly sorry, i actually by coincidence, happened to be in Barack Obama's high school class and i can tell you that while he wasn't looking, i peaked into his school bag every now and then to check his GPA scores, it was a perfect 4.

Also by coincidence you started this thread, and so i joined TSR and now here i am answering your question

It's an academic forum. GPAs are academic related. Forum users of the ACADEMIC forum may have read an article about Barack Obama's ACADEMIC results - or even stumbled across it on here. Sit down you ****wit.
Reply 24
Hi,

Although I am British, Barack Obama is my idol - and I think he's the greatest politician there is. I was curious to know what his GPA was? I heard he had a "B" average - if this is true, then I doubt UChicago would've accepted him and he would've never gone onto Harvard because after all the best of the best apply to their (academic wise).

If it is true, does this show that grades aren't reflective of the intelligence of somebody, and also if UChicago did accept his "B" average what swayed their decision to a "yes" rather than a "no" due to poor grades?

I would have thought that since he was your "idol" that you'd know more about him? Like the fact that Obama never attended the University of Chicago?
Reply 25
Original post by Classical Liberal
Bush is a very smart man, he just played the friendly idiot card. He was smart enough to make everyone think he was an idiot. :tongue:

Someone else who is not a complete tool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_IQ_hoax

Didn't realise one of the more intelligent newspapers believed the hoax.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Just because anything less than 4.0 wouldn't get you in now doesn't mean it couldn't get you in in the past. Oxbridge entry used to be Bs way back when.
When someone refuses to release their grades it's usually because the grades are a huge embarrassment

http://www.eduinreview.com/blog/2008/10/barack-obamas-gpa-and-college-records/
Reply 28
Original post by Made in the USA
When someone refuses to release their grades it's usually because the grades are a huge embarrassment

http://www.eduinreview.com/blog/2008/10/barack-obamas-gpa-and-college-records/

Yet he got into Harvard Law? Which is one of THE most prestigious institutions in the WORLD?
Reply 29
It's an academic forum. GPAs are academic related. Forum users of the ACADEMIC forum may have read an article about Barack Obama's ACADEMIC results - or even stumbled across it on here. Sit down you ****wit.

Academic website, INTERNATIONAL forum. Not a place where we hope we can find someone who knew obama and his GPA. Just pipe down and carry on walking
Original post by Yangh
Academic website, INTERNATIONAL forum. Not a place where we hope we can find someone who knew obama and his GPA. Just pipe down and carry on walking

What a douche. He's asking a valid question - now you "pipe down".
Reply 31
Original post by DavidMarshall96

I'm sorry, how does he expect anyone one TSR to know about Obama's GPA unless one of us has actually been at school with him? What are the chances of that happening?

Its like me going on College Confidential and ask if anybody knew what David Cameron's grades were
Reply 32

Not a very valid question considering the fact that he never attended Chicago U
Original post by Yangh
I'm sorry, how does he expect anyone one TSR to know about Obama's GPA unless one of us has actually been at school with him? What are the chances of that happening?

Its like me going on College Confidential and ask if anybody knew what David Cameron's grades were

Not really. It's a question still. There may be someone on here who knows. There are AMERICANS on here too. **** you, you cock.

Original post by dgeorge
Not a very valid question considering the fact that he never attended Chicago U

And? He got a fact wrong.
Reply 34
Not really. It's a question still. There may be someone on here who knows. There are AMERICANS on here too. **** you, you cock.

And? He got a fact wrong.

Which makes it not a valid question.......Are u really trying 2 defend an obvious troll?
Original post by dgeorge
Which makes it not a valid question.......Are u really trying 2 defend an obvious troll?

How is he a troll for asking a question about Obama's GPA. It is a valid question because the question wasn't titled "What was UChicago grad, Obama's GPA?".

So.
Original post by Snagprophet
It's just a shame he condemns every black killing but when a black kills a white, particularly in the recent spate of murders because of that Treyvon kid he completely ignores. He'll never get my vote because he doesn't care about my people.

he was raised by and is 50% your people.
Reply 37
How is he a troll for asking a question about Obama's GPA. It is a valid question because the question wasn't titled "What was UChicago grad, Obama's GPA?".

So.

He's a troll for calling Obama his "idol" yet not knowing which university he went to, which is quite common knowledge.
Original post by dgeorge
He's a troll for calling Obama his "idol" yet not knowing which university he went to, which is quite common knowledge.

Occidental and Columbia. Grad at Harvard.

Still not a troll though is he. A misinformed young man - who admires Obama for his charisma rather than his academic credentials.
I've noticed in previous threads that dgeorge doesn't really grasp the difference between a troll and a nincompoop.

OP, despite whatever conspiracy theorists may tell you, they don't let retards into Harvard law, especially if one doesn't have elite connections, so Obama's GPA must have been very high.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending