The Student Room Group

Liberalism is a disease.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I agree with the OP. The reason why so many others disagree is because they're all Liberals themsevles!
Reply 41
It is.

Reminds me of this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18034459

Stupid bitch... let's put her in a living room in the middle of Bradford full of Muslims immigrants and she how her ideology holds up then. Then again, being liberalism, he ideology probably will hold up because it's completely and utter self-cloaking, meaning no outer logic can ever interrupt it.

Agree with the OP - liberalism warps the mind.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by jismith1989

As for the second point:

It depends how you define sucess.

On the dominant Western model of sucess (i.e. GDP growth), there are quite a few African, black-majority, nations that are now doing rather well; African economic growth is certainly much higher than that in Europe! (See here.)

Why can't we blame whitey? After all, there are very few black-majority countries that weren't colonially ruled in the recent past.

We can't keep blaming colonialism because it has been 5 decades; if there are still problems they are with the post-colonial governments. And success is usually defined as a high GDP; not a high GDP growth.
Reply 43
Original post by OmeletteAuFromage
Here is a civic 'journalist' and activist working in Haiti.
http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/04/23/we-are-not-your-weapons-we-are-women/

She is a white woman who looks to be in her 30s who was raped by a black man.
Here are some delicious dissects of her repugnant literature.

So a black Haitian male (who comes from a country that exterminated its white population and hence has not had any white rulers in over a century) rapes a white woman indoctrinated with left wing liberal poison, and the white woman somehow, through a disturbing rationalisation process, puts the blame squarely the shoulders of all white men.

Given that your response to her sweeping generalisation is itself every bit as much of a generalisation, I suspect the only 'disease' here to be a particularly virulent strain of idiocy which you have presumably contracted through prolonged exposure to nonsensical, putrid, ranting, partisan diatribes of a sort that no sane person would entertain.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Aj12
Good for her. Don't taint an entire spectrum of political ideologies because of one moron. Would you judge all left wingers by the actions of Stalin or the right with the actions of Hitler?
i applaud this comment with every hand i own!
Original post by ziziii
i applaud this comment with every hand i own!
How many do you own? :eek:
Reply 46
Her liberal ideology, her rabid hatred of western civiliation and white men and misplaced love for so called victims who ended up raping her. She is a left wing liberal.

I don't think that's Liberalism at all.
Reply 47
Original post by Profesh
Given that your response to her sweeping generalisation is itself every bit as much of a generalisation, I suspect the only 'disease' here to be a particularly virulent strain of idiocy which you have presumably contracted through prolonged exposure to nonsensical, putrid, ranting, partisan diatribes of a sort that no sane person would entertain.

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

:frown:
Original post by jismith1989
How many do you own? :eek:
two, i think!
Reply 49
Nice to see such a well thought out and reasoned post, OP. Always nice to see someone ignore the person's arguments and instead call a legitimate stance a 'disease', you seem well reason and a good debater.
Original post by Profesh

You don't exactly come off as the sane type yourself.
Original post by Mufasaa
Nice to see such a well thought out and reasoned post, OP. Always nice to see someone ignore the person's arguments and instead call a legitimate stance a 'disease', you seem well reason and a good debater.

Always good to see a black man who disagrees not because the arguments are invalid but because the person is black and hence cannot agree in principle.
Reply 52
Original post by Abbadon27
You're confusing Liberalism with stupidity.

But they are the same thing? :confused:
Reply 53
You don't exactly come off as the sane type yourself.

Et tu, quoque? Try harder.
Reply 54
Original post by oo00oo
It is.

Reminds me of this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18034459

Stupid bitch... let's put her in a living room in the middle of Bradford full of Muslims immigrants and she how her ideology holds up then. Then again, being liberalism, he ideology probably will hold up because it's completely and utter self-cloaking, meaning no outer logic can ever interrupt it.

Agree with the OP - liberalism warps the mind.

And she is meant to be a "Conservative".
Reply 55
Original post by pr0view
And she is meant to be a "Conservative".

Haha... yeah, whatever that means these days.
Reply 56
Always good to see a black man who disagrees not because the arguments are invalid but because the person is black and hence cannot agree in principle.

Did you just say I'm black?
Reply 57
Apparently this woman was sexually abused as a youngster (by family member?), and now it looks like she blames all white men for it.

P.S. actually some people are calling BS on this whole story.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/whos-to-blame-when-a-black-man-rapes-a-black-woman/
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Mufasaa
Did you just say I'm black?

Uh oh, is that racist?
Reply 59
Uh oh, is that racist?

Saying someone is black isn't, but to jump to the conclusion that I am black based on what I said (because apparently I ignore arguments put forth and disagree on principle) shows a large, racist jump in logic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending