The Student Room Group

OCR 21st Century Biology - B7 and Ideas in Context

Scroll to see replies

Well been through the WHOLE thread and learnt many things. Thanks guys for all the great resources and things. Time to just review and round off everything and then have a good nights sleep. If anyone needs any help let me know coz i think i know the majority of B7 :smile:
Reply 581
thankyou everyone :smile:
Reply 582
Yeah, I think it's been a great revision tool, not only giving help to others, but getting help myself, I really appreciate it guys! :smile: Hope you all do really well in B7 because the effort you've given shows you only deserve it :biggrin:
Original post by Aidn
Yeah, I think it's been a great revision tool, not only giving help to others, but getting help myself, I really appreciate it guys! :smile: Hope you all do really well in B7 because the effort you've given shows you only deserve it :biggrin:

Yh I agree totally and thanks for being the maths whiz around here working out everyone's UMS marks including mine :smile:
Reply 584
Original post by SchoolKid.
Yh I agree totally and thanks for being the maths whiz around here working out everyone's UMS marks including mine :smile:

Yeah it's fine :smile: I'm sure everyone needed to know exactly where they're at including myself so I wanted to help everyone else :biggrin:
Soo how did everyone find it? I found it decent, some aspects were easy some were slightly harder but overall it was good. :smile:
not bad, i found it quite easy, except the last two questions.
Reply 587
What did you put for the economic/ ethical one...
and was it tissue fluid?
also it was valves right...
and advantage of anaerobic ... for yeast and parasite?

andddd... the IIC?
The one about the lowest range and why is hard to find them?
Reply 588
I found it okay, definitely lots of written answers! :biggrin: Not sure I got the structure A of the heart right though, that wasn't very clear on what it wanted.
Reply 589
Original post by zxh1236987475
not bad, i found it quite easy, except the last two questions.

Wow, the last two questions were a given 4 marks in my opinion.
economic is somebody who mentioned money. ethical is someone said 'shouldn't.'
Reply 591
For the labelling of the heart I put the bicuspid valve.
Original post by Tarmu
Wow, the last two questions were a given 4 marks in my opinion.

yeah..
Reply 593
Can't believe i put "lungs" for where else in the circulatory system structure A is found -_-
Original post by Tarmu

i just wrote valve, and i mentioned it prevents blood flowing backwards from left ventricle to left atrium.
Reply 595
Original post by Tarmu

Same :biggrin:
Reply 596
Yeah - i certainly found that exam pretty easy compared to physics and chemistry, so many written questions! Opened the page after ideas in context and it was just writing! No pictures :frown: i like little pictures

oh and for the people, i put Anita, then Jane, then Peter
Reply 597
I'd like to congratulate Jane/Jenny on her Olympic gold at the London Olympics - good job!
Reply 598
Glad to see they changed the question about sickle cell anaemia and malaria slightly haha.
Reply 599
Original post by Tarmu
What did everyone put for question 5?

What was q5 i can't remember now! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending