The Student Room Group

Please drop game ideas

I have been trying to think about an easy but addictive mobile game to make. However, I was not able to think about anything. Could you please drop game ideas? I am not looking for anything complex, but simple stuff like candy crush, flappy bird or even among us. Thanks

Scroll to see replies

So you want me to do your work for you?
Reply 2
Do you know any games like that?
Reply 3
Thanks, I will keep that in mind. Please do drop if you have something else in mind :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by GameCode
I have been trying to think about an easy but addictive mobile game to make. However, I was not able to think about anything. Could you please drop game ideas? I am not looking for anything complex, but simple stuff like candy crush, flappy bird or even among us. Thanks

Help

U like dragon ball z?
Snake
Reply 7
Original post by black tea
Snake

There are too many like that
Reply 8
Original post by Hdisososb
U like dragon ball z?

Hmm would people really get addicted by playing dragon ball?
3d tetris

Spoiler

or something with a social media-type feature where you can create things and make "posts" about them that you get likes/comments on
Reply 10
Original post by 64Lightbulbs
3d tetris

Spoiler

or something with a social media-type feature where you can create things and make "posts" about them that you get likes/comments on

Thank you so much
(edited 2 years ago)
Hmm would people really get addicted by playing dragon ball?

I got this game called dokkan battle,its a dragon ball gacha game thats gonna have its 6th anniversary soon.i been playing since launch and its the best mobile game ive played
Something like this:
Screenshot 2021-05-13 4.51.31 PM.png
Honestly, I'm in love with these games.
Space Pinball from windows xp.
battleships

Do you know the game pipe puzzle? a game in which gamers arrange pipes in a time limit to let the water flow through them.
Original post by tinygirl96
battleships

You mean BattleFields, (it’s a pretty good aviation and military game)
Reply 17
Original post by Sheni77
You mean BattleFields, (it’s a pretty good aviation and military game)

Yh i defo like this idea more. How could i make a battlefield game more unique?
Wait so you can't even rip off popular games yourself, you need us to rip off their ideas for you? Jeez :redface:
Reply 19
Original post by StriderHort
Wait so you can't even rip off popular games yourself, you need us to rip off their ideas for you? Jeez :redface:

yes sir🤗I need enlightenment so I can take bits from everyone and do a completely different different one :biggrin:DD

Quick Reply

Latest