The Student Room Group

OCR Biology F212 May 2012 Questions (not actual paper)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Amz1217
Hey, I'm fine thanks, how about you?

That question was weird, I think it was along the lines of the enzyme not being able to be used for medical purposes or maybe research purposes, I wrote research but I think medicines would be more likely to be correct. Don't think your answer would be right if you just wrote 'loss of metabolic process' alone.

i am good thanks hope you are enjoying your holidayy
really??????? it was weird cause i read the book you know the last page on enzymes it said if there is loss of enzymes there would be loss of metabolic process???
Reply 61
Original post by otrivine
i am good thanks hope you are enjoying your holidayy
really??????? it was weird cause i read the book you know the last page on enzymes it said if there is loss of enzymes there would be loss of metabolic process???

Yeah, feels good to be free from exams, lol

The question was more in the context of if the fish was extinct and what effect it would have for humans etc. That question was poorly written in my opinion.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Amz1217
Yeah, feels good to be free from exams, lol

The question was more in the context of if the fish was extinct and what effect it would have for humans etc. That question was poorly written in my opinion.

yes i think this was the hardest out of all jan was more straightforward anyways the mark scheme will be available in mid july are u able to get hold of them?
yes i think this was the hardest out of all jan was more straightforward anyways the mark scheme will be available in mid july are u able to get hold of them?

Otrivine, no offence but are you still on here commenting on posts about exams? Seriously? Dude you need to chill out a bit, it's summer man, go out a bit and stop commenting on every exam post when they were like 2 weeks ago. Go out and enjoy yourself instead of spending every day on exam posts on TSR,commenting on questions. What's done is done, just chillax man!
Reply 64

I won't be able to get the mark scheme for this but HnnahCleverly is right, this exam was over more a month ago, nothing we can do now but just wait till results day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending