The Student Room Group

Biggest mistake ever!

Ok.. so, it's nothing that bad, just that ive made possibly the biggest mistake of my future!

I had applied for Napier, Leicester, Queens, Brighton and Sunderland. But then Firmed Brighton and Insured Queens.. i've now realized what a mistake ive made! Brighton was always going to be a longshot for me at BBB but I was optimistic. Then Queens was initially BBC/BCC but last minute (my mistake, should of noticed) they upped there entry to BBB also.

So now ive been left that I will probably not get into Uni! Is there anyway to reverse a decision that I rejected? I know there is probably not but would calling a University I said no to do any help?

Any help appreciated.
Original post by McKenzie-
Ok.. so, it's nothing that bad, just that ive made possibly the biggest mistake of my future!

I had applied for Napier, Leicester, Queens, Brighton and Sunderland. But then Firmed Brighton and Insured Queens.. i've now realized what a mistake ive made! Brighton was always going to be a longshot for me at BBB but I was optimistic. Then Queens was initially BBC/BCC but last minute (my mistake, should of noticed) they upped there entry to BBB also.

So now ive been left that I will probably not get into Uni! Is there anyway to reverse a decision that I rejected? I know there is probably not but would calling a University I said no to do any help?

Any help appreciated.

How long ago did you reply to them?
Reply 2
Stopped reading after 'Ok.. so, it's nothing that bad'
Reply 3
You get 14 days to change your decision unless you're past the decision deadline
It's 7 days this year :tongue: ring up UCAS ASAP!
Reply 5
Original post by snailsareslimy
It's 7 days this year :tongue: ring up UCAS ASAP!

really!? oh well, learn something new everyday :tongue:
Reply 6
Ring ucas first thing tomorrow. If it was less than a week you should be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending