i feel i keep making mistakes & i keep overthinking
like i dont ever want to hurt anyone but it turns out they hurt me
also i want to become a better muslim
Reply 1
Original post by oursgrace

So, you're looking into self development and life coaching? I can't comment on how you can be a better Muslim, but for general mental health I could point you to the right resources.

Can you give the context for these? Are they academic? Are these for life in general?
If they are academic, then I think it's more about categorising the types of mistakes - are they careless mistakes or are they mistakes because you generally don't know the answer? If they are the former, look into stress management. If it's the latter, then they are areas that you need to work on i.e. weak topics.
Overthinking can be down to anxiety and it adds unnecessary stress (I don't know what your specific circumstances are, so it's premature to put labels or say what the sources of the overthinking is). Overthinking is good if it serves a purpose, but if it doesn't then it's wasted energy.
If you do have anxiety, I would consider life coaching as well as counselling. There are various YouTube channels that offer good advice on mental health from qualified professionals e.g. https://www.youtube.com/c/HealthyGamerGG (amongst one of my favourites)

I don't know about your circumstances, but conventional theory says it's usually from a strict upbringing and lack of boundaries. Perhaps a coercive environment? If so, it can contribute to the mistakes and overthinking, but I am speculating. I would need better context to say anything, but then again I shouldn't advise you on this.
Whoever diagnose you should point out why you have these thoughts and why you put yourself in such situations. Again, life coaching and counselling would probably be my best recommendation.
Reply 2
Original post by oursgrace

Hello, mistakes are normal and we learn from our mistakes. If you are afraid to make mistakes, then how will you be able to grow from what you fear? We cant really expect people to treat us the way we treat them because everyone is different. If you can be kind, then be kind for your own good not because you are afraid of what other people may think of you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending