The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Maths Unit C 13th June

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
felt as though those 2hours just flew by.. *sigh*

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 61
and why did they give the two triangles in a circle??? what was the point ?
i can hardly even remember the questions hahaha
Reply 63
Original post by MsChrissy
felt as though those 2hours just flew by.. *sigh*

lol same but i really don't want to say i did great just in case it jinxes my mark :wink: lol
I don't really know why the triangles were in circles hahaha I suppose because then you have to work out the area of the circle using scale factors instead of trying to work it out just using the numbers we were given which may have been a bit confusing.
the time flew by? Really ahahaha I was sat there for about forty five minutes after I'd checked it, I was soo bored hahaha.
Reply 66
Original post by alicelucy22
the time flew by? Really ahahaha I was sat there for about forty five minutes after I'd checked it, I was soo bored hahaha.

Hahah I feel that if I'd revised more I'd have flown through it.. but because I didn't I got stuck on some of the algebraic questions.. I even forgot simple interest -_- lol

Reply 67
Original post by chrisy:)
lol same but i really don't want to say i did great just in case it jinxes my mark :wink: lol

Yeah I'm just hoping I did well :-)

Reply 68
oh right didnt know they gave the area of the circle. lol
i thought it was the triangle but i still did the same method and think i may of got it right.
do u remember what u got 4 that tent Q. ?
I just guessed what simple interest was, I don't think I've learnt it since like year eight hahaha :/ so I got a bit stuck on that one. I liked the algebraic questions though :smile:
For the tent one I think I got 400 and something. I was a bit confused because you only had to find the cost of the sides and the roof but not the floor :/
Reply 71
i think i got £30.50 for that
yeah I think it was the area of the circle. But it would have been the same working out anyway so it doesn't really matter :smile:
Original post by chrisy:)
i think i got £30.50 for that

For the tent question? I thought that was the answer for the interest one?
Reply 74
yh thats for the interest one but i said i wasnt sure about the tent question because i got something like £554 but other people are saying £500 so not really sure??
Reply 75
For the tent one I think I got 400 and something. I was a bit confused because you only had to find the cost of the sides and the roof but not the floor :/

Did the question say the tent didn't have a floor? I just presumed it did have one :erm:
I can't remember what I got, sorry hahaha my memory is terrible :/
The tent had a floor but it said find the cost of the tent walls and roof :/
Reply 78
The tent had a floor but it said find the cost of the tent walls and roof :/

I've lost a mark there then :tongue:

I was gutted that there wasn't any graph transformations :frown:
oh I was glad, I don't like those hahaha I hate the sin, cos and tan graphs, they confuse me. For the question where you had to expand the brackets containing surds, did you leave the answer with surds in or not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending