The Student Room Group

choosing the right university to study business ?

i am going into my second year in sixth-form i have like 12 months to choose the right university and make the right decisions about where to go and what to do, i'm currently studying art,photography and business at the moment and have looked through about 20 or more prospectuses and they all sound good.
i'm looking at studying in Liverpool but not to sure which one offers the best business courses ?? i am just wondering if anybody can recommend me any as it would be a big help ? :biggrin:
i am also worried that i might find the course a struggle as i have only studied business Btec/a-level ,in high school and sixth form :smile:
Reply 1
the best advice I can give you (as someone hoping to study English Lit at uni in Sept) when choosing a good uni is to go on http://unistats.direct.gov.uk/ and compare the graduate employment rates and student satisfaction for the courses you're already looking into. It's quite an easy way of sorting the weaker unis out of the pile :smile:
Reply 2
thanks the advice hopefully it helps and gives me a idea of where i wanna go next year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending