The Student Room Group

Medical University of Plovdiv(Bulgaria)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bee_ib
Hi I'm also applying through Outreach Education still need to send of my details to get it verified. i have a few questions

1. About the student loan could someone please shed some light on how to apply, the document someone put up tells you that there is a student loan but doesn't say how.

2. To get my documents verified and sent of to the uni is there another route or should i just stick to the one advised by the agency?

Thanks in advance.

hi bee
Be careful with the outreach people. Outreach charged me £550 for translation fee ???? as they named it. I met this guy Ben from Outreach in July I paid him and waited for the letter of acceptance from the university. Never got the letter of acceptance that he promised me and basically lost a whole year because of him.
Original post by nitinWHU
hi bee
Be careful with the outreach people. Outreach charged me £550 for translation fee ???? as they named it. I met this guy Ben from Outreach in July I paid him and waited for the letter of acceptance from the university. Never got the letter of acceptance that he promised me and basically lost a whole year because of him.

I paid outreach aswell I never got acceptance letter but ben told me it does not matter there are so many students in plovdiv without a acceptance letter but studying in the university it does not really matter
Reply 202
hi,

i am currently looking at applying and was wondering if you could help me with a few questions i have, do they have any specific subject requirements? and if so what are they?

thanks
Original post by zakter
hi,

i am currently looking at applying and was wondering if you could help me with a few questions i have, do they have any specific subject requirements? and if so what are they?

thanks

Please message me on Facebook page group Plovdiv medical 2015
Reply 204
Original post by Aliwaris110
Please message me on Facebook page group Plovdiv medical 2015

i cannot find the page
All help needed for future plovdiv students can contact us. And visit the facebook page: study medicine and dentistry in Bulgaria.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aliwaris110
I paid outreach aswell I never got acceptance letter but ben told me it does not matter there are so many students in plovdiv without a acceptance letter but studying in the university it does not really matter

Hi Aliwaris watch out with that outreach people don't know them, but to advise people to go to the university without the acceptance letter does not sound very professional to me. Especially when you have paid for that. I would call the university or someone that is already student there in order to verify his story.
Reply 207
Any offer holders for Sept 2015 ?
Who wants to enter Plovdiv medical university please contact me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pls can you give me outreach official website?I would like to apply for my son.other agency are charging too much .thanks for your quick reply.
Hello, I want to also apply for dentistry how u finding the course is it hard/ difficult. Do you have Facebook? If you can message me your name that be great so we can talk on Facebook
Thanks!
I already applied!!! Has anyone else?? I would love to get to know people before I go!!!
Reply 212
Original post by desperate4help
I already applied!!! Has anyone else?? I would love to get to know people before I go!!!

Hey,

I applied through student world and they told me i got accepted, but i haven't received the letter, have you? im from london and i thought i could make a few friends before i get there. :colondollar:
Original post by amin97
Hey,

I applied through student world and they told me i got accepted, but i haven't received the letter, have you? im from london and i thought i could make a few friends before i get there. :colondollar:

that's great!!!
No I haven't received my acceptance letter yet because I have to wait for my a-level results which they need. hopefully its enough as they have accepted everything else.
Yh same, I wouldn't want to be the awkward one starring right into the crowd looking for people. I also prefer knowing people before I leave!!!
I am actually going to visit the place soon too!!!
Original post by Knight rider
Hello, I want to also apply for dentistry how u finding the course is it hard/ difficult. Do you have Facebook? If you can message me your name that be great so we can talk on Facebook
Thanks!

Hi, we have a Dental Facebook group for those applying for Dentistry at Plovdiv 2015: https://www.facebook.com/groups/plovdivdentistry/
Reply 215
Original post by desperate4help
that's great!!!
No I haven't received my acceptance letter yet because I have to wait for my a-level results which they need. hopefully its enough as they have accepted everything else.
Yh same, I wouldn't want to be the awkward one starring right into the crowd looking for people. I also prefer knowing people before I leave!!!
I am actually going to visit the place soon too!!!

good luck with results day!!! i already got mine last year and took a gap year, i got ABB which I'm not really happy about tbh but i didn't want to redo the year, or do a different course to medicine. Have you got Facebook or anything, really need a friend before I've touched down. I'm going to go there beginning of September, to get things sorted before the term starts
Original post by amin97
good luck with results day!!! i already got mine last year and took a gap year, i got ABB which I'm not really happy about tbh but i didn't want to redo the year, or do a different course to medicine. Have you got Facebook or anything, really need a friend before I've touched down. I'm going to go there beginning of September, to get things sorted before the term starts

It ABB is still good!!! Yh, know what you mean!!
Reply 217
Is better to look for your own private accommodation or get settle in university hotels at plovdiv mu?
Original post by WelshTurtle
That's correct. I will be be applying for September. Do you know what the facilities are like in Plovdiv? There doesn't seem to be any information about the dental facilities on the Uni site.

If you don't mind me asking -What made you choose Plovdiv?

Hi, we have a Dental group on Facebook you can join and get more information there! https://www.facebook.com/groups/plovdivdentistry/
Original post by La Fleur
Applied yesterday! :biggrin:

If anyone wants to meet in Plovdiv, just pm me, i dont know anyone there :tongue:

hello,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending