The Student Room Group

Medical University of Plovdiv(Bulgaria)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by bookworm246
Hi!
I'm starting Medicine at Plovdiv University from this September.
It would be great to get to know anyone else also going.
Just send me a PM... :h:
Cheers!

Hi Bookworm!

I applied through Tutelage agency, did you use a agency as well? which agency did you use? Have you sorted out your accomodation? Whats your name?

Reply 301
I've applied through Tutelage as well! just processing my application. would love to link with people before i decide to go.
I have an offer from pleven and I am also applying for Charles in czech :smile:
Original post by Seemie
I've applied through Tutelage as well! just processing my application. would love to link with people before i decide to go.

how did you apply for charles in czech? Isn't their application deadline over?
Reply 303
Original post by mercuryman
how did you apply for charles in czech? Isn't their application deadline over?

no they have a entrance exam on the 28th and then places will be given out on that basis
Hi, I got into medicine at the University of Southampton, in the Uk, after a gap year, and will be starting in September 2016! Was considering Bulgaria at one point. Will all applying to Bulgaria Medical schools not be disadvantaged, as UK has the left the EU? It will be much harder than before, when Uk was actually in EU. So it might be harder for all you to get jobs in the Uk when you graduate. I feel that is something to consider.
Original post by Seemie
no they have a entrance exam on the 28th and then places will be given out on that basis

Oh right, do you have to go all the way to prague to do it?

How much is the application fee?
Reply 306
Oh right, do you have to go all the way to prague to do it?

How much is the application fee?

Im not sure if the applications are still open but its in london and i don't know how much it cost
Original post by Seemie
Im not sure if the applications are still open but its in london and i don't know how much it cost

When did you apply?
Reply 308
When did you apply?

like a week ago, spaces were pretty tight back then, but ask around and see if there are any places if youre interested!! :smile:
What's the minimum age requirement in this school? I'm 16 and want to enter this September.
Original post by Seemie

Hey, I applied through Tutelage aswell. Can you let me know when you've received acceptance or confirmation letter? Pleven isn't till next Feb though right? If you get an offer from Plovdiv, which uni will you decide?
I'm entering the uni this September and my parents want me to live in the student hostels.. Does anyone actually stay there and how is it there?
hi - i will be joining Plovdiv Medical in Bulgaria. What is it like ? I heard there are burglaries ? is the teaching in English of a good standard ? What about general amenities like groceries etc... what is accommodation like ?
Gl getting a job when you get back.
Original post by zzFishstick
Gl getting a job when you get back.

What do you mean?
Original post by ANCH-MED
hi - i will be joining Plovdiv Medical in Bulgaria. What is it like ? I heard there are burglaries ? is the teaching in English of a good standard ? What about general amenities like groceries etc... what is accommodation like ?

Lol Plovdiv is probably safer than London. You guys should check out the fb page for applicant, all questions are usually answered there.
Are there any minors entering this September?
Reply 317
Um,, helloo,
I also want to apply to MU Plovdiv and I seriously don't know how to do that, what are the requirements and stuff, and can someone tell me how is it there? like are you guys actually like it there or not. I am a bit anxious about the whole thing, please let me know :biggrin:
You can DM too.
thannkkss
Reply 318
Um, is anyone applying to med school in plovdiv next year w/ me? If you are, let us contact somewhere😊

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 319
hello all, i am going to be a mature student if i get a place. which agency shall i apply through?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending