The Student Room Group

Granny pants on young women - YAY or NAY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Don't know what is wrong with some people here, stop being so close minded. Granny panties can be sexy, simply depends on who is wearing them and ones taste.

Not sure if the below attire qualifies as "Granny panties" though, however it remains to reinforce the point.

Reply 21
Oh, who cares what underwear a girl's wearing? Let's face it, they're gonna be coming off sooner or later! :sexface:
Reply 22
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Oh, who cares what underwear a girl's wearing? Let's face it, they're gonna be coming off sooner or later! :sexface:

Not necessarily, some people prefer leaving it on and just lifting it up by the side in order to snuggle something inside. :angelblush:
Original post by llessur123
I wear them all the time. Comfy, so comfy. No shame, I wear them with pride. Although I have a drawer of silky pieces of string which pretend to be real underwear and only wear them when there is a good chance someone is going to be seeing them.

Atta' girl.

I don't see anything wrong with them. Provided the wearer has a figure which can make my pee-pee stand on end, she could be wearing a number made of terry cloth, for all I care.
Reply 24
Not THAT pair... but in general I think "big pants" are awesome - in different colours/designs, like boy shorts. 10x better than thongs anyway!
Never mind this thread, how the hell did she get hold of my pants!?

I mean, erm...disgusting. :K:
Reply 26
YAY because they are comfortable, but g-strings or French knickers for when you don't want VPL...

Quick Reply

Latest