The Student Room Group

Applying abroad to study medicine (Romania, Bulgaria etc)..NEED HELP !!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamjarz
Anyone applying to Iasi/Cluj or Varna for dentistry?

Yeah, I'm applying to Iasi
Original post by Flossyboi
Yeah, I'm applying to Iasi

Are you applying directly? Or through an agent?
Original post by jamjarz
Are you applying directly? Or through an agent?

I'm applying directly.What about you?
Original post by Flossyboi
I'm applying directly.What about you?

How do I apply directly? :P
Reply 784
Original post by jamjarz
How do I apply directly? :P

i had apply via agency mate.
Reply 785
HiI'm applying To craiova medical college and i'm just looking for examples about the english test if there is someone can help meThanks a lot
Reply 786
That will be great ☺️
I chose craiova medical college and I'm going to send my papers few days later but I couldn't find anything about the entry test just for taking sight
Thaks for your response
Original post by SimonBaum
Hey I am currently studying medicine in Varna, so if anybody needs help how to apply you can contact me :smile: I can help you with the entry test
Reply 787
Anyway thanks a lot :smile:)
Original post by SimonBaum
sorry I just know about varna :/ but I wish you good luck!
Hello,

Is anybody student /knows how is the admittance at Tirgu-Mures? Anything about the level of education, live in the city?

Thanks
Dorlisor
Reply 789
Have you considered Poland? corruption in Romania and Bulgaria is said to be over the roof.
I'm current;y studying medicine at Gdańsk university...(Poland)
Been here for a while now...

If anyone needs any info pm me

It's very easy to get a place at this uni... they don't care about grades
Reply 791
Original post by dadon786

Hi
What about the tuition fees per year??
Reply 792
Is anybody familiar with Medical Poland? They admit to at least 3 or 4 Polish med schools and have open day in Dublin on 31 August. I'm wondering if it's worth going.
Original post by artur2
Have you considered Poland? corruption in Romania and Bulgaria is said to be over the roof.

Care to elaborate on the corruption bit ? Maybe those that are already there can shed some light. Considering Charles HK here. But would like some feedback on the best in Romania. Might take a shot at Riga Stradins and Gdansk too.
Hey guys, I am studying in Sofia Medical University my second year now and its actually more than I expected, especially the hands on stuff that we get to do, and how cheap living costs are. Also there is a student organisation now that helps you with documents applications and questions that some students set up recently. It seems really helpful and I could try get details if anyone is interested. Other than that weather is great (can get bit cold in the winter but then you would go skiing) and from march/april on I love it hahah. The teaching is pretty good, especially the main subjects like anatomy, biology, ect. The people are all friendly and theres loads of activities to do outside class time
can anyone tell me if any Romanian medical unis accept predicted grades? cuz how else do i apply without taking a gap yr
Original post by dadon786

Hey can you give me more information. I applied to Gdańsk and I’m going for my entrance exam this summer. Thanks
Which company can i apply throw for Constanta University ?
do you get paid when you are doing residency
How is GT Iasi

Best regards, Lars from France
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending