The Student Room Group

Applying abroad to study medicine (Romania, Bulgaria etc)..NEED HELP !!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by artur2
Have you considered Poland? corruption in Romania and Bulgaria is said to be over the roof.

Actually my sister studied medicine in Poland, has finished, and i study medicine in Bulgaria. 4th year course. the corruption is pretty much the same in all of these european countries you apply to, theyre very different to England and yes that is a huge downside. But they have huge benefits too such as more practical, hands on learning. There are more abnormalities, parasites and diseases that are common in these countries, so you get to observe and learn far more.

if anyone has any questions, feel free to find me on Facebook "remi Akindele" i'd be happy to answer your questions, about applying, benefits, living costs etc
Original post by wannacryengine
can anyone tell me if any Romanian medical unis accept predicted grades? cuz how else do i apply without taking a gap yr

Hi! I am currently having the same problem and am wondering if you found out if they accept predicted grades? Because my results will only come in August and the deadline is in July. Thank you!
What subjects do they want for u to study in Romania? Can U do Chem, bio and business A-level? Or does it have to be 3 sciences/maths?
Hi Iam thinking of applying to Romania for Dentistry. Is there a link to past question papers for entrance exam Thanks
Reply 805
I know it’s 3 years ago but did you ever get an answer to this question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending