:yep:

Nothing like an eventful thread

:sexface:

Living life on the edge. :cool::cool::cool:

Hi! I'm back. :hi:

Reply 382
Original post by Angry cucumber
Is this a legit altered message posted automatically when you are on the TSR app?

If so it is epic!! :sexface:

Yeah haha :biggrin: i changed it in the advanced options so it posts it everytime :biggrin:

This was posted from the :sexface: app for my iPhone.
Reply 383
Original post by eemooz
Haha awww :love: hopefully it all works out for you two :biggrin:

But everyone knows people post on TSR are nerds so I'm sure you'll get your AAA :smile:

Newcastle was basically like AAB is fine if you firm haha. Definitely got the B in Economics (unless i magically get an A). All down to Politics and English. Going to be a very close one. Fuaarrkk.
Reply 384
Original post by Arva
Living life on the edge. :cool::cool::cool:

Hi! I'm back. :hi:

I like a risk taker :rolleyes:

How are you?

Reply 385
Original post by Jakeeyy
13 days 2 hours, 10 minutes:wink:

too soon, too soon...

then we'll blink and be back at school and then back here next year posting exactly the same things
Reply 386
Original post by orange.bananna
I think they take a sample from quite a few examiners, but I'm not sure, like the person above said though when the UMS marks come out, they'll probably cancel out any advantage.

I know they have 'national averages' for questions. As far as i know they sampled a centre. Otherwise to sample every centre would be ludicrous, would take forever.
Reply 387
Original post by lilGem
I like a risk taker :rolleyes:

How are you?

You'll love me then. :sexface:

I'm good thanks. Applied for my first job, formally at least. :woo:

How are you?
Reply 388
Original post by Sparky:)
too soon, too soon...

then we'll blink and be back at school and then back here next year posting exactly the same things

It's going to go quickly but what will become of it?

Jake, the imperial lawyer of Newcastle or Jake, the overaged school boy.

Time will tell:cool:
[scroll] :gah: My flowers have grown bigger! :h: [/scroll]
Does anyone else know people from their school/college going to the same uni? I'm lucky, one of my best friends from secondary school is going to the same uni as me, as are a fair few others from my school and my college. I haven't seen my friend for two years because we're too far away but it'll be nice to see her again :h: also it makes it a bit easier, knowing that I will know a few friendly faces there :smile:
Reply 391
Original post by Arva
You'll love me then. :sexface:

I'm good thanks. Applied for my first job, formally at least. :woo:

I already do, unfortunately my heart is reserved for someone else :love:

Good to hear! :biggrin: I wish you the best of luck

Reply 392
Original post by Jakeeyy
Newcastle was basically like AAB is fine if you firm haha. Definitely got the B in Economics (unless i magically get an A). All down to Politics and English. Going to be a very close one. Fuaarrkk.

Ooooh so you just need AAB? That's handy :smile::smile:
Let's pray for the best :biggrin:

I'm off to bed as I have to be up early tomorrow to go to the dentist - I'm having one of my broken teeth built up for about the 100th time after the piece came out while I was on holiday. This will be fun. :rolleyes:

I expect to see many more posts and a lot more :sexface: when I come back to this thread tomorrow!

Original post by Sparky:)
too soon, too soon...

Some of us won't be in the thread next year! :eek:
Reply 395
Original post by madders94
Does anyone else know people from their school/college going to the same uni? I'm lucky, one of my best friends from secondary school is going to the same uni as me, as are a fair few others from my school and my college. I haven't seen my friend for two years because we're too far away but it'll be nice to see her again :h: also it makes it a bit easier, knowing that I will know a few friendly faces there :smile:

Me and SIX other people are going Newcastle..ARRGGHHHH!!!
Original post by Jakeeyy
I know they have 'national averages' for questions. As far as i know they sampled a centre. Otherwise to sample every centre would be ludicrous, would take forever.

I don't think all of one centre is marked by one examiner, it's not for sciences I know that. One examiner just marks 1a and b and another might mark 2c. Science marking is all done online, so it may be different, but you do essay subjects right? So I'm not sure what happens with them...

We can all hope for lenient marks though :smile:
Original post by SecretDuck
[scroll] :gah: My flowers have grown bigger! :h: [/scroll]

Can I see them? :h:
Reply 398
Original post by madders94

I'm the only one I know! :eek4:
It would be nice to have my bestfriend there :frown:

Reply 399
Original post by eemooz
Ooooh so you just need AAB? That's handy :smile::smile:
Let's pray for the best :biggrin:

They were like, if you miss the offer 70% of the time we will just let you in, if you firm. No idea where '70%' came from though. So i am sceptical. That is IF i manage to get AAB of course.

Latest