The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
Original post by SecretCircus
Aw, you don't have to wait much longer! :smile: I feel like I never even went to sixth form, as weird as that might sound. I think I kind of miss the routine of it all.

Haha I know, I was very confused for a few seconds :tongue:. Student discount is the best! What are they like? :smile:

:colondollar:

Aw bless, yeah I know what you mean. I miss structured days of college :lol:

They are like this: http://www.newlook.com/shop/teens/shoes-and-boots/teens-light-brown-buckle-ankle-boots_255918321 :smile:
I'm so tired... getting up at 6:30 am is a killer!!

Time to try out my repairs on my bike... see you guys later

:sexface:
Original post by Jakeeyy
We shall see, expecting to see where i have done bad though, miracles don't happen :sexface:

Maybe, but another saying is expect the unexpected.
Original post by MJ1993
TERRIBLE!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

:frown::frown:
Reply 5984
Honestly, don't think too much about UMS marks and just missing it! I know it's easier said than done, but it completely panics me.

Aw, you don't have to wait much longer! :smile: I feel like I never even went to sixth form, as weird as that might sound. I think I kind of miss the routine of it all.

Haha I know, I was very confused for a few seconds :tongue:. Student discount is the best! What are they like? :smile:

I can't help but think it though :frown:
Original post by lilGem
:colondollar:

Aw bless, yeah I know what you mean. I miss structured days of college :lol:

They are like this: http://www.newlook.com/shop/teens/shoes-and-boots/teens-light-brown-buckle-ankle-boots_255918321 :smile:

Same, I had the routine for years on end and now I don't have to follow it anymore, it's a bit odd! Ooh I like them :smile:
Reply 5986
Original post by mahjongmagic
Maybe, but another saying is expect the unexpected.

Believing is achieving, typically i tend to do okay in Politics so we shall have to see. Hope it goes well, same with the rest too really.
I would love to travel the world! There are so many places I want to visit. I don't want to have to take one or anything, but that aspect of some gap years seems so interesting to me :smile:. Yeah, I guess it's all about weighing up your options and seeing what's best for you.

So many places I'd love to explore... but yeah it can wait a few years. :smile:

It's an odd feeling isn't it? I spent almost 7 years of my life there and now I've left!

What's even weirder is that I cycle through the car park now, without a care in the world... Still I know that the final time I visit there, will be in less than 8 days time. :eek4:
Reply 5988
Same, I had the routine for years on end and now I don't have to follow it anymore, it's a bit odd! Ooh I like them :smile:

I know what you mean :yep: my brother just left uni and doesn't know what to do with himself so he's going travelling for a year :lol:

They're really comfy and fit perfectly :woo:
:smile:

Birmingham, what's yours? :smile:

Manchester :smile: I heard Birmingham's really nice tho I've never visited!
Any ideas for Lion King themed activities? So far I have:

- Singing (and dancing to) Hakuna Matata
- Dancing to 3 different African-ish songs on Just Dance 3 (on a big projector)
- Making Lion/elephant/other head dresses
- Making African drums
- A little bit of script from the film
Original post by Jakeeyy
I can't help but think it though :frown:

If you're going to think about it, be positive! :smile:
Original post by Jakeeyy
Believing is achieving, typically i tend to do okay in Politics so we shall have to see. Hope it goes well, same with the rest too really.

I hope so too :smile:
Reply 5993
If you're going to think about it, be positive! :smile:

Is that really an option?:colondollar:
Original post by Jakeeyy

Nope... :wink:
Original post by lilGem
I know what you mean :yep: my brother just left uni and doesn't know what to do with himself so he's going travelling for a year :lol:

They're really comfy and fit perfectly :woo:

Aha, good on him :biggrin:. Where's he going to go? Yay!

Original post by goussberry09
Manchester :smile: I heard Birmingham's really nice tho I've never visited!

I've heard the same about Manchester! I was going to apply there but for some reason I chose not to.

Original post by Jakeeyy

Yes, yes it is :biggrin:.
Reply 5996

I've heard the same about Manchester! I was going to apply there but for some reason I chose not to.

Yes, yes it is :biggrin:.

Maaaaaaybe :colondollar:
Original post by mahjongmagic
So many places I'd love to explore... but yeah it can wait a few years. :smile:

What's even weirder is that I cycle through the car park now, without a care in the world... Still I know that the final time I visit there, will be in less than 8 days time. :eek4:

Yeah :smile:. The latest place I want to visit is Jiuzhaigou in China, it looks so nice. Yep, I can walk past the school on the path next to it without thinking that I have to actually go in! That's such a weird thought...
Reply 5998
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Nope... :wink:

When did we stop ranting about things?
Reply 5999

He's going to Australia for 6 months next month then off to America before coming back and working for a bank :smile:

Latest