The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by thompsonic7
True that...

... Still going out again tonight though.

I think you'll probably decide against that by the sounds of things :tongue:
Hey, guys, I know it's a little late to join, but is it okay if I become a member, too?

Name: Rosa A
A levels: English Literature, Law, Maths, Psychology.
Firm: Durham University - Law A*AA
Insurance: Bristol University - Law AAA.

Hello ,by the way :smile:.
Hello everyone, thought I'd finally introduce myself the thread :smile:

Finished my AS this year and my subjects were maths, further maths, physics and economics. I took modular exams in Jan and got AAAA and hopefully I'll get similar results in a few weeks time. I plan to study maths/economics at uni and I'm having quite a bit of trouble choosing courses.
Reply 983
Original post by Rosa Arabelle
Hey, guys, I know it's a little late to join, but is it okay if I become a member, too?

Name: Rosa A
A levels: English Literature, Law, Maths, Psychology.
Firm: Durham University - Law A*AA
Insurance: Bristol University - Law AAA.

Hello ,by the way :smile:.

Oh another Law student:sexface:
Original post by Jakeeyy
Oh another Law student:sexface:

You're taking Law, too? Great :smile:
Who's your firm?
Reply 985
You're taking Law, too? Great :smile:
Who's your firm?

Newcastle, so looking forward to all of this reading?
The fellow pharmacy applicants have gone all so quiet......
Original post by Jakeeyy
Newcastle, so looking forward to all of this reading?

I've sort of realized just how much reading I'll have to do, so I'm desperately clinging to what little free time I have left at the moment :biggrin:

What about you?
Reply 988
I've sort of realized just how much reading I'll have to do, so I'm desperately clinging to what little free time I have left at the moment :biggrin:

What about you?

This reading will much depend on my results, but a friend of mine told me that in her sisters first week of law, she had 24 hours worth of reading to do.
Original post by thompsonic7
I feel too sick to use :sexface: :cry:

:hugs:

Get well soon :smile:
Getting so nervous time is going fast! I imagine they have now marked all our papers
Original post by Jakeeyy
This reading will much depend on my results, but a friend of mine told me that in her sisters first week of law, she had 24 hours worth of reading to do.

Her first week?! Oh, God, I really need to cherish the time we have left till summer ends :frown:
Original post by CellyJackson
Me too! Fell in love with it on my first visit, it's like to me no University can compare now because I love it so much haha. What A level subjects did you take?

Same here, I don't want to go anywhere else :tongue:. I did English Language/Literature, Psychology and Sociology. What did you do? :smile:
Reply 993
Her first week?! Oh, God, I really need to cherish the time we have left till summer ends :frown:

I don't even like reading D:
Original post by SecretCircus
Same here, I don't want to go anywhere else :tongue:. I did English Language/Literature, Psychology and Sociology. What did you do? :smile:

Haha, what is your insurance?:smile: And Oh alright, I did English Literature, History and Politics. :smile:
Hi everyone :smile:
Original post by xfearless
Hi everyone :smile:

Why hello :sexface:
Original post by Jakeeyy
I don't even like reading D:

How can you hate reading?! I love to read; anything but thick Law textbooks.
Reply 998
Original post by Jakeeyy
Sounds like my Prom.

Why, what happened to you? Our year wasn't that bad in comparison to some of the others...
Reply 999
Original post by Jamal B
Why, what happened to you? Our year wasn't that bad in comparison to some of the others...

I mean Y11 Prom, I can't remember it haha.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest