No I'm not. I've seen the preview myself where

Spoiler

me too

Spoiler

Reply 3984
Future Ep Spoiler:

Spoiler

Reply 3985
talking about the latest episode is one thing but if people are going to spoil future plot lines can they at least have the decency to label their spoiler box informing everyone what it contains please :mad:
Reply 3986
Happy?
Well regarding Zaks bull**** spoiler with LJ I doubt this one too lol. Trust no one. >.>
Reply 3988
:ninja:
Any offers yet Lap?
Reply 3990
Manc (AAB) today :biggrin:
Nice.
Reply 3992
lapsaJ
Happy?

it wasn't you i was referring to really...it was king of leon who rather carelessly put it on the end of his post
Reply 3993
Ok I can FINALLY read this thread fearlessly because I've caught up and finished watching all 11 episodes of Season 2 already. :biggrin:

Boy, it gets more and more adrenaline-pumping! :cool:

And samba, back off from Sarah. She's mine! :love:
Reply 3994
OK I don't wish to create any sort of hatred or excessive debate, but I'm considering starting to watch 24 as well. :p:

I've already got the 1st season here and am thinking of watching from the very first episode of Season 1 onwards...

I do have a fair bit of time this year-end, so watching such serials is a favourite past-time... :redface:

Question is, would you folks recommend it and do you think I'll enjoy it?
Reply 3995
Nutter
OK I don't wish to create any sort of hatred or excessive debate, but I'm considering starting to watch 24 as well. :p:

I've already got the 1st season here and am thinking of watching from the very first episode of Season 1 onwards...

I do have a fair bit of time this year-end, so watching such serials is a favourite past-time... :redface:

Question is, would you folks recommend it and do you think I'll enjoy it?

i would deffo recommend it. its awesome.
ive had some time off uni so started watching season 1 this week. im on season 3 now. :biggrin: :love:
Having never seen it I can safely say it's crap. :wink:
Reply 3997
Sithius
Having never seen it I can safely say it's crap. :wink:

hahaha
Todays episode was very poor IMO, it lacked some good scripting.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest