The Student Room Group

OCR A-Level Religious Studies Paper 2 (H573/02) 19th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

OCR A-level Religious Studies Paper 2 (H573/02) - 19th June 2023 [Exam Chat]
Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 19 Jun 2023/ PM
Length: 2h
(edited 11 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

OCR A-Level Religious Studies Paper 2 (H573/02) 19th June 2023 [Exam Chat]
Reply 2
hi sorry is there a paper 1 version of this feed? i can't seem to find it
Reply 3
Original post by zarabbvv
hi sorry is there a paper 1 version of this feed? i can't seem to find it

Im having the same issue, confused why there isn't one considering its the upcoming paper.
Reply 4
Reply 5
Original post by Luc1dRats
Im having the same issue, confused why there isn't one considering its the upcoming paper.

Original post by Jas - Luna

i really hope someone has predictions for tomorrow's paper???
Reply 6
Original post by zarabbvv
i really hope someone has predictions for tomorrow's paper???

Same i am really unprepared
Same i am really unprepared

sameeee are you guys leaving a topic out since we can pick 3 questions?
Reply 8
Original post by domyworkplease
sameeee are you guys leaving a topic out since we can pick 3 questions?

How did you find it? I think the questions were great! i'm so happy it went well. I revised everything but mostly nature and attributes and cosmological but i'm happy they didn't show up on the paper.
Reply 9
How did you find it? I think the questions were great! i'm so happy it went well. I revised everything but mostly nature and attributes and cosmological but i'm happy they didn't show up on the paper.

i thought it would be much worse but i didn't do the verification question because i find religious lang 20th century so hard!!! now onto ethics :smile:

I thought the questions were really good too!! I missed out religious language obviously 🕺..
wonder if the boundaries will be really high cause everyone seemed to enjoy the questions?
Reply 11
anyone got predictions for paper 2?
Reply 12
Does anyone know the questions last year ?
Please no meta-ethics. :groovy:
Reply 14
Original post by domyworkplease
I thought the questions were really good too!! I missed out religious language obviously 🕺..
wonder if the boundaries will be really high cause everyone seemed to enjoy the questions?

Really?? i loved the verification question, though i refuse to search anything up incase i answered it completely wrong lmao. I missed out the soul, mind and body question. I could only remember the divisibilty argument for some reason
Reply 15
Original post by bloopbloopbloo

Fr, that and i'm scared for conscience.
Reply 16
Original post by bloopbloopbloo

omg i love meta ethics, tbh i love all applied ethics except conscious and sex ethics
Original post by geraldkl1
Does anyone know the questions last year ?

‘The religious concept of sanctity of life is not relevant with regard to euthanasia.’ Discuss. [40]

Assess the view that good, bad, right and wrong are meaningless ethical terms. [40]

‘Choices about sexual behaviour should only follow the approach of utilitarian ethics.’ Discuss. [40]

Critically compare the views of Aquinas and Freud on the conscience and its role in moral decision-making. [40
does anyone have an essay plan for "good business means good ethics?" :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by ilovryuji
anyone got predictions for paper 2?

business ethics unfortunately, situation ethics, meta ethics (yes even if they talked about emotivism las year) or conscience even though it was a question last year might be even typing this to gaslight myself to revise it well... lol
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending