The Student Room Group

TSR Prison Break Society

Scroll to see replies

Sithius
I think Mike should turn Catholic and forgive Gretchen and then make babies with her and then ride off into the sunset.

Nice plan, except Gretchen will be having my babies :cool:

:argh: I downloaded the episode last night but a codec is not working or something. I can only hear the sound of the episode. Any ideas?

It wouldn't be a big deal really, I can wait until Monday on S1 :ninja:
SuperDaz
Nice plan, except Gretchen will be having my babies :cool:

:argh: I downloaded the episode last night but a codec is not working or something. I can only hear the sound of the episode. Any ideas?

It wouldn't be a big deal really, I can wait until Monday on S1 :ninja:

VLC media player will play everything.
Ronaldo VII
VLC media player will play everything.

:adore:
actually, k-lite codec pack works better IMO
Reply 5984
k-lite works better, VLC is easier for the non-tech-savvy mostly.
any1 tried KM player? has all its own codecs within itself, also gives you a shyte load of controls that you can fiddle about with.
Nah, I have k-lite codec and VLC! VLC is such a handy thing, can play any damn thing you feed it! :smile:
Thirucumaran
Nah, I have k-lite codec and VLC! VLC is such a handy thing, can play any damn thing you feed it! :smile:

same thing goes with KM, ive not tried VLC but got the setup on the 'puter somewhere. Got k-lite pack but use that as a backup. :biggrin:
VLC FTW!

5849 rep points.

will 6000 give me a gold or is it 7000? :s-smilie:
Sithius
VLC FTW!

5849 rep points.

will 6000 give me a gold or is it 7000? :s-smilie:

10000 for gold :p:
LOL, really?

i'll never get there
on a serious note, The second half of season 3 (or season 4 depends) is apparently going to air nearer the end of the year :biggrin: yaaay
It's a long wait, but better than nothing at all :smile:
mmmmmm...................
and come on you all!!! when i "asked" for rep, i was NOT being serious at all!!!!
apparently, someone took it extremely serious and struck me in the back, now i only have one gem left :p:
guys, stop acting like t-bag... strike lechero when he is weak... (a loose analogy... kind of:smile:)
poor u! :frown:
The society is dying. It needs life force... it needs...

Prison Break
Sithius
The society is dying. It needs life force... it needs...

Prison Break

lol, dont worry, once everyone finds out theres no season 4, this place will be on fire
man, I still can't believe that FOX haven't ordered the 4th season yet......its gonna be a real pity! :frown:
A friend said she was listening to the radio the other day & they said that Prison Break is definately having a season 4..they're gonna start filming in May apparently. I can't wait haha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest