Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
give us an example of the 'perfect head'. lol
Reply 781
Deformed head:

Reply 782
Normal(ish) head:

Reply 783
lol that picture makes it look much worse, with the lighting and all. Go to episode 1, see him at the locker room end of the episode chatting to michael. his head looks normal there. it's just the way it's sometimes filmed/lighting that makes it appear that way. the same 'deformity' could be applied to michaels head.
Reply 784
oh and the 2nd pic has a weird head, his face is a bit wide and hes ugly as sin... lol i can't believe i am actually discussing this.
Reply 785
No no no. His head is messed up! Just admit it.
Reply 786
lol i won't admit its messed up just different.
Reply 787
oh and the guy in the 2nd pics head seems to be of a square shape
Reply 788
Hah, don't you know who it is?
Reply 789
Linc has a messed up head. Admit it, or never received rep again.
Reply 790
No, who is he?

I'll admit it if you negative rep foxo for me. I bloody hate that jackass.
Reply 791
He's in the prison. Guess.

Why do you hate him?
Reply 792
Bellick

oh and I hate foxo because I dared to negative rep one of his posts for disagreeing with his opinion. I then got the following pm:

'Originally Posted by foxo
If you give me another negative reputation then I'll start giving you one on a weekly basis as you seem to be doing to me. You're obsessed. Make that the last.'

He is talking out of his ass. For starters the last negative rep I gave him was over 7 or so weeks ago.
Reply 793
Nope. Guess again.

Haha. Is he a sub?
Reply 794
It's not sucre is it...? I'm useless at this.

Yeah he's a sub, that's how he knew I neg repped him. Try and find a post of his you disagree with (all his posts are crap so shouldnt be hard).
Reply 795
Yep, it is.

You want me to neg rep a sub and get it returned for no reason?
Reply 796
For my reasons yes. You will then win the argument about Lincs head.

Don't do it for no reason, make up a reason for disagreeing with his idiotic posts.
Reply 797
You do realise that he would search my posts, find these and just neg me back, right?
Reply 798
Sithius
Bellick

oh and I hate foxo because I dared to negative rep one of his posts for disagreeing with his opinion. I then got the following pm:

'Originally Posted by foxo
If you give me another negative reputation then I'll start giving you one on a weekly basis as you seem to be doing to me. You're obsessed. Make that the last.'

He is talking out of his ass. For starters the last negative rep I gave him was over 7 or so weeks ago.

Since when did Bellick wear white :p:
Reply 799
Plus since when did his skin colour change.

Quick Reply

Latest