The Student Room Group

TSR Prison Break Society

Scroll to see replies

Right.. all those weren't his fault.

He didn't make t-bag stab the guard, he told him not too.
The cat died from Bellick.
Sarah killed herself (Well she may not be dead).
Westmoreland got himself killed through the fight with Bellick (through accident of course).

Also, Michael wasn't planning for anyone to die. Even so, what was he supposed to do when someone died? Take responsibility and watch his brother die? The deaths weren't on his hands.
Sithius
Right.. all those weren't his fault.

He didn't make t-bag stab the guard, he told him not too.
The cat died from Bellick.
Sarah killed herself (Well she may not be dead).
Westmoreland got himself killed through the fight with Bellick (through accident of course).

Also, Michael wasn't planning for anyone to die. Even so, what was he supposed to do when someone died? Take responsibility and watch his brother die? The deaths weren't on his hands.

T-bag stabbed the guard because he found out about the break out. If the break out doesnt exist the guard lives
Sara overdosed because of the pressure Michael put her under regarding her dad. Michael never goes in there and the chances are she doesnt overdose
Westmoreland doesnt die if there is no break out since there is no fight with Bellick

Im not saying its Michael's fault directly but if he didnt come up with the break out these incidents were unlikely to happen.

Im not saying he could have forseen this happening but its just annoying when the whole point is saying an innocent man from death but in the mean time other innocent people die.
Bis
a) I'm almost certain T-bag will survive
b) Westmoreland is dead, so I'm rather unsure as to how he will face another 10 years in a prison cell. The corpse could get rather smelly.

Quite probably he will survive and although im no doctor I would say you wouldnt last 10 minutes if someone cut your hand off.
Reply 1183
Economist
Quite probably he will survive and although im no doctor I would say you wouldnt last 10 minutes if someone cut your hand off.

Not necessarily.
Economist
T-bag stabbed the guard because he found out about the break out. If the break out doesnt exist the guard lives
Sara overdosed because of the pressure Michael put her under regarding her dad. Michael never goes in there and the chances are she doesnt overdose
Westmoreland doesnt die if there is no break out since there is no fight with Bellick

Im not saying its Michael's fault directly but if he didnt come up with the break out these incidents were unlikely to happen.

Im not saying he could have forseen this happening but its just annoying when the whole point is saying an innocent man from death but in the mean time other innocent people die.

You're post is pretty stupid. You even admit yourself Michael wasn't involved directly so why state something that is pointless to discuss? I could say that Sarah existing caused her own death. Michael did jack, she decided to overdose herself, not him. Same goes for the rest.
Reply 1185
I can understand where you're both coming from but I think that the fact that it's Michael's brother overrules any possible wories of the chance of someone dying during his plan.
Sithius
You're post is pretty stupid. You even admit yourself Michael wasn't involved directly so why state something that is pointless to discuss? I could say that Sarah existing caused her own death. Michael did jack, she decided to overdose herself, not him. Same goes for the rest.

Well my post isnt 'pretty stupid'. I was just pointing out something that was slightly annoying about the series for me in the sense that people will perceive the break out as a success when innocent people suffered as a direct result of Michael going into the prison. Im not blaming him or calling him a murderer but had he not gone in there these incidents probably wouldnt have happened. There is no way he could have forseen any of this and im not criticising the plan. Im not saying anyone has to discuss it either, I was just offering my views of the series
Okay, I take back saying your post was stupid. I see where you're coming from.

The breakout was a success, doesn't mean it was a good success, just successful as it achieved what Michael set out to do. They havent' really 'celebrated' yet.
Sithius
Okay, I take back saying your post was stupid. I see where you're coming from.

The breakout was a success, doesn't mean it was a good success, just successful as it achieved what Michael set out to do. They havent' really 'celebrated' yet.

True, it was certainly was one hell of a job. Cant wait to see what happens next
Reply 1189
Oh yea, and when people were sayin this thread is going to die: Series 1 hasn't finished yet so there may be some out there following it UK time.
Reply 1190
Very true there. This thread shall live on forever.
hehe...this thread will never die...far too much speculation to be made.. :wink:
Reply 1192
Exactly.
i'll be home in less than 2 weeks :wink: :wink: :wink:
Reply 1194
Then off to France for about a quarter of a year.
2 months isn't a quarter of a year
Reply 1196
I thought it was 3? Plus I did say 'about'.
3 including this month in glasgow, but only 2 in france
Reply 1198
Oh, I see. Still not good.
better than you thought though? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest