The Student Room Group

TSR Prison Break Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Bis
:biggrin: nah, we're only kidding sithy.

Spoiler

Yea I agree, I swear they have a better chance just making a run for the doors.
Reply 141
hah, yeah. or michael could just dress up as a guard again and walk out :biggrin:
Reply 142
:'(

Spoiler

Reply 143
Oh and the guard room looked very pretty before Fatass smashed it up.

Good work PI. :]
Has anyone got a link to ep17
Reply 145
Is episode 17 out?

I can't find the torrent, anywhere.
Reply 146
as i've said, 17 was released but there were a lot of problems, so it was removed. it won't be long till its released properly, and when it is i or someone else will post links up here.
Reply 147
Sithius

god knows how they got it to look so good considering they spend 99% of the time in there smashing through a concrete floor.
Reply 148
Sithius

Ballicks one of those characters that you love to hate, plays his role perfectly. I dont get how they even planned to get back in that room since PIs job there was done.
Reply 149
Malik
Ballicks one of those characters that you love to hate, plays his role perfectly. I dont get how they even planned to get back in that room since PIs job there was done.

Exactly.
Reply 150
Its so hard to avoid looking at the spoilers tags :bawling:
Reply 151
indeed.
guys, which episode did u download?? if it was the key (like it says on my version), then that was episode 19, not 18
Reply 153
i forgot to mention 19 had leaked, but not 17. apparently this torrent is 19, despite what it says. i got my copy directly though. its good!
Reply 154
:frown: i have 19 too! :frown:
Reply 155
Kink2000
:frown: i have 19 too! :frown:

which did you download?
Reply 156
Anyone got a link to the direct download one?
Reply 157
sarah_1988
guys, which episode did u download?? if it was the key (like it says on my version), then that was episode 19, not 18

What the hell? So the episode I thought was 19 not 18? I've missed 2 episodes?
Reply 158
Bis
which did you download?

The send space link is episode 19...its the same one thats going round everywhere.
Reply 159
Ahh crap!

We have missed 2...

Quick Reply

Latest