Original post by lilGem
I share the same problems with you about Sheffield and Exeter :tongue:

Swaying towards any in particular?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 981
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Swaying towards any in particular?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If all goes well in this month then Exeter :smile: but then again Sheffield has the most amazing reputation for biosic :s-smilie:
Reply 982
I locked myself out of my old account somehow but I was Chelsey for any of you that remember me. :smile:

Just wanted to see how everyone was doing? Application has been submitted but only yesterday in the end, and I'm now doing A2 Chemistry as well as AS.

How's everyone's applications going? :smile:
Anyone applied for/go to Glasgow, Edinburgh or Dundee?
I've got an unconditional for Dundee for Biological Sciences but not sure where to finally pick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 984
Original post by Feu Fleur
I locked myself out of my old account somehow but I was Chelsey for any of you that remember me. :smile:

Just wanted to see how everyone was doing? Application has been submitted but only yesterday in the end, and I'm now doing A2 Chemistry as well as AS.

How's everyone's applications going? :smile:

How is chemistry going? :h:
All of you that have applied for biology- what are your future career prospects? I want to apply for 2014 entry but I'm just worried what I'd end up doing after I've finished my degree. :frown:
Original post by thescientist17
All of you that have applied for biology- what are your future career prospects? I want to apply for 2014 entry but I'm just worried what I'd end up doing after I've finished my degree. :frown:

I would love to go into research, maybe stem cell research, epigenetics, something like that :smile:
Original post by thescientist17

I don't know specifically what part I want to do since it's a broad degree I get to decide which aspects are most appealing and concentrate on those possibly by doing a masters for example or there's graduate entry for people that might want to do medicine for instance or just normal jobs which is what I'd imagine most people do like healthcare, teaching, fitness etc
Original post by RavenclawRiver
I would love to go into research, maybe stem cell research, epigenetics, something like that :smile:

Oddly I want to do exactly the same thing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 989
Original post by lilGem
How is chemistry going? :h:

Well... It's interesting lol. :wink: I like it but it makes my head hurt. :P You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 990
Well... It's interesting lol. :wink: I like it but it makes my head hurt. :P You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's interesting but I think salters might be the death of me :lol: I'm enjoying it though :biggrin:
Reply 991
Original post by lilGem
It's interesting but I think salters might be the death of me :lol: I'm enjoying it though :biggrin:

Me too haha, doing AQA ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 992
Me too haha, doing AQA ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salters is the most horrible exam spec :sad:
Reply 993
Original post by lilGem
Salters is the most horrible exam spec :sad:

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even know it existed. I'm sure you'll do well though. :smile:
Reply 994
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even know it existed. I'm sure you'll do well though. :smile:

:lol: it's part of OCR- thank you!

Good luck, doing AS/A2 chem in one year is seriously admirable! :smile:
Reply 995
Original post by lilGem
:lol: it's part of OCR- thank you!

Good luck, doing AS/A2 chem in one year is seriously admirable! :smile:

Admirable or insane? That's the question. :wink:
Reply 996
Admirable or insane? That's the question. :wink:

A combination of the two, although definately more admirable, I for one could not do it :tongue:
Hi Folks

How did everyone's January Exams go? I suspect resits are on the horizon for myself.
Reply 998
Original post by lilGem
A combination of the two, although definately more admirable, I for one could not do it :tongue:

We don't know I can yet. :wink:
And whoop that was the 1000th post in here. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 999
We don't know I can yet. :wink:
And whoop that was the 1000th post in here. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending