The Student Room Group

Too many young mums knocking about

Honestly it's actually ridiculous. There are far too many young mums, be it teens or early twenties who are uneducated, having a bad attitude and many ugly as people all round. They literally have kids just to create their lifestyle. I don't get why women love to blame the man who 'did a runner' - clearly by the amount of young single mums out there it is not a mistake (the baby). As a woman you carry responsibility of pregnancy. It is your job to ensure that the man is protected (seeing as you are too arrogant to use protection yourself). I really don't get it. Blame the man etc, if you don't want to get pregnant don't have sex with some toerag! It generally just annoys me. I work in retail and the mum with baby in tow combo is the most common to visit my store. All I see all day is young mum with child, young mum with child - and I can instantly tell most of these young girls are single mums etc.

Seeing all these uneducated, poorly mannered, stuck up, ugly women rolling down the street or park with their babies in tow living with this victim mentality. Ugly. They deserve nothing.

Discuss.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, the UK has a problem with teen pregnancies. Yes, they keep the children for the wrong reasons of supporting their way of life. And yes, none of these people are in any position to be mothers.

It's been going on like this for years. I don't like it, but I don't see how we can change this. Sex education is effective, and I think it should be taught early on in school. But it doesn't stop all those people who have children solely for benefits.
I honestly read "mums" as "Muslims" and was thinking what, if there's on group who doesn't do all that.
Reply 3
Too many young mums getting knocked up*

Fixed.
Reply 4
as bad as it sounds people under 25 should have to sessions to decide if they are ready to be a mum or not when having a child, im sure close to 60% of people who live near me had one because they was stupid but then had more because they realised how much money they get off the government.

Just driving though my town I must see a good 20 young people with babies and it takes less then 1 minute to drive thought the centre of my town. and most of them don't even know what protection is yet, there has to be something to stop them poping them out, and being like yay more benefits...
Reply 5
Original post by James124
Too many young mums getting knocked up*

Fixed.

correct. Also getting knocked out are those brain cells of theirs. I don't understand what is going through the head of a young mum.

'I'm ugly, stupid, a proper *****, hmmm i'll get some toerag of a bloke to shag me without a condom so i can live off the state'

What's wrong with them?!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by kumori
as bad as it sounds people under 25 should have to sessions to decide if they are ready to be a mum or not when having a child, im sure close to 60% of people who live near me had one because they was stupid but then had more because they realised how much money they get off the government.

Just driving though my town I must see a good 20 young people with babies and it takes less then 1 minute to drive thought the centre of my town. and most of them don't even know what protection is yet, there has to be something to stop them poping them out, and being like yay more benefits...

f*ckin' rollin' in it, ay :facepalm:
and also a devaluing over-use of the term 'MILF'
Reply 8
I'm a white English guy and I have to say white working class women are the worst for this. It's cultural. It's seems a large segment of working class white females are the type who get knocked up and live off the state. Worrying.
Original post by Skill
As a woman you carry responsibility of pregnancy. It is your job to ensure that the man is protected (seeing as you are too arrogant to use protection yourself).

No. It is both participants' job.

When people choose to have children is up to them. Having children young doesn't mean you are uneducated. Not every young mother lives off benefits.

I can instantly tell most of these young girls are single mums

Didn't realise you were psychic.

And why is it that you instantly assume this? Could it be perhaps that the fathers of these children are the ones unwilling to face up to the responsibility, leaving the women to care for the children, even though it is a joint responsibility?

No one blames the men for the pregnancy. They blame them for refusing to help once it has happened.
Reply 10
and what do you propose we do? forcibly castrate all young women just incase or maybe just have them strung up by their toes to set an example?
Reply 11
Original post by Skill
I'm a white English guy and I have to say white working class women are the worst for this. It's cultural. It's seems a large segment of working class white females are the type who get knocked up and live off the state. Worrying.

race has nothing to do with this...:s-smilie:
Don't go to Bangor, or indeed anywhere in North Wales. Fairly certain I saw a pair of teenage twin girls who looked about 15 with babies last time I was on the high street...
Reply 13
Original post by laurenbowes
No. It is both participants' job.

When people choose to have children is up to them. Having children young doesn't mean you are uneducated. Not every young mother lives off benefits.

Didn't realise you were psychic.

And why is it that you instantly assume this? Could it be perhaps that the fathers of these children are the ones unwilling to face up to the responsibility, leaving the women to care for the children, even though it is a joint responsibility?

No one blames the men for the pregnancy. They blame them for refusing to help once it has happened.

Another young woman who doesn't want to hear the truth.

In many cases, if not most in this country - yes it is. Most young mothers, teens etc are living off the benefit system.

Yes they don't help because they didn't want a baby and why should they. He didn't use a condom? Did the woman? NO. Did the woman consider her responsibility as the birth giver? NO.
Reply 14
Original post by cl_steele
and what do you propose we do? forcibly castrate all young women just incase or maybe just have them strung up by their toes to set an example?

Try and input some obvious information into their dead brain such as not to have sex with a man who doesn't use a condom?! Or better use contraception themself?! Not rocket science.
Reply 15
Original post by Skill
Try and input some obvious information into their dead brain such as not to have sex with a man who doesn't use a condom?! Or better use contraception themself?! Not rocket science.

they already have the info and rubbers availible...
Reply 16
Original post by cl_steele
they already have the info and rubbers availible...

You can't polish a turd.
Reply 17
Original post by Skill
You can't polish a turd.

with a little polish and a cloth anything is possible...
ok Karl.
Reply 19
Maybe there is just one man who is actually responsible for this.

But yeah I know what you mean they always swear and the most disgusting thing is the way they spit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending