The Student Room Group

In a palaver!

Hey everyone!

I am in difficulty over what to do....:confused:
I am in Year 11 and I have completed AS-Maths and AS-ICT already. I want to do Medicine so I am going to pick Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I want to do one more AS which is a less of a 'technology/sciencey/mathsy/' subject. Which one would be a good one- Religious Studies or History?

Thanks everyone!:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by park1996
Hey everyone!

I am in difficulty over what to do....:confused:
I am in Year 11 and I have completed AS-Maths and AS-ICT already. I want to do Medicine so I am going to pick Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I want to do one more AS which is a less of a 'technology/sciencey/mathsy/' subject. Which one would be a good one- Religious Studies or History?

Thanks everyone!:smile:

This probably won't help much with your decision, but both subjects are good.
Reply 2
Original post by justinawe
This probably won't help much with your decision, but both subjects are good.

I've assumed that History is regarded as a 'better' subject that RS - but I enjoy RS more. Btw thanks for your reply.
Reply 3
Original post by park1996
I've assumed that History is regarded as a 'better' subject that RS - but I enjoy RS more. Btw thanks for your reply.

They're both well regarded. If you enjoy RS more, that's definitely the way to go.
Reply 4
Original post by justinawe
They're both well regarded. If you enjoy RS more, that's definitely the way to go.

Thank you for your amazing advice! :biggrin:
I appreciate it!
RS might be more useful if you take the BMAT because of the focus on ethics in some of the essay questions

Quick Reply

Latest