The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Media and Communication!

Heeey, anyone here applying for Media and Communication for 2013? :biggrin: Which study area are you choosing? Did you send your application? Have you got an answer already? :biggrin:
Reply 1
hii, yeah i have applied for media and communications- music industries :smile: how about you? yeah i sent my application 2 weeks ago, and the answer is based on the applicant day where they review your portfolio! have you recieved an invitation to present a portfolio?
(edited 11 years ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I've applied for Event and Exhibition Industries, although I;m wondering if I should have chosen music industries. I haven't received an answer yet, still waiting and hoping!
Is BCU your firm choice? We might meet each other in some classes :biggrin: I'm Diana, by the way.

Good luck with all your applications!
Reply 3
Original post by siriusstar25
Heeey, anyone here applying for Media and Communication for 2013? :biggrin: Which study area are you choosing? Did you send your application? Have you got an answer already? :biggrin:

Yeah I've applied to do Media and Communication in Bath Spa, Portsmouth, De Montfort, Aberystwyth and East London! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I've applied to Birmingham City University, University College Birmingham, Coventry, Derby and Wolverhampton. I really wanted the Midlands as I have a friend who's already there and it's going to be easier for me.
And well, only at BCU the course is called Media and Comm. The others are Event(s) Management. Good luck with your application and exams! :biggrin:
Reply 5
I've applied to Birmingham City University, University College Birmingham, Coventry, Derby and Wolverhampton. I really wanted the Midlands as I have a friend who's already there and it's going to be easier for me.
And well, only at BCU the course is called Media and Comm. The others are Event(s) Management. Good luck with your application and exams! :biggrin:

I looked at event management but feel the media course will be better suited to me! I've had offers from all 5, how about you? Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by casegieth
I looked at event management but feel the media course will be better suited to me! I've had offers from all 5, how about you? Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had from Coventry and BCU, still waiting from the other 3!
Reply 7
ah cool :smile: ah yeah hopefully you'll get an offer soon :smile: i'm nervous for my interview even though it is in march :P im not sure yet tbh, is it yours? aha yeah that would be cool! i'm sarah :biggrin: yeah good luck with yours too!

I've applied for Event and Exhibition Industries, although I;m wondering if I should have chosen music industries. I haven't received an answer yet, still waiting and hoping!
Is BCU your firm choice? We might meet each other in some classes :biggrin: I'm Diana, by the way.

Good luck with all your applications!
Reply 8
yeah i have applied to Coventy, BCU, Wolverhampton, Leicester and Bristol :smile: But I really want to go to Coventry! For BCU, My course is called Media and Communication and iin Leicester it is Arts and Festival managenet. But for Wolverhampton and Coventry it is Events Management
Reply 9
okayyyy.
im actually panicking right now!!
ive applied to Bournemouth, UAL, Canterbury Christ Church, Liverpool John moores and BCU!
It's my first choice and i've got nothing back from them yet, tho i did just literally applied last week :frown:
Reply 10
i'm applying for Media n Communication at BCU,havent put any specific industry,Music maybe?
i think its gonna be my firm choice however idk if i should put Nottingham Trent or UAL as the insurance T__T
also apply for Bournemouth and Royal Holloway but dont think i like them now :P
Good luck guys :smile:
Original post by cookieeeex
okayyyy.
im actually panicking right now!!
ive applied to Bournemouth, UAL, Canterbury Christ Church, Liverpool John moores and BCU!
It's my first choice and i've got nothing back from them yet, tho i did just literally applied last week :frown:

keep your hopes alive... everything's gonna be alright :yy:
Reply 12
What accomodation are people studying media and communications applying for??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I'm going into private accommodation as I'm coming to the UK with two friends, so it seems easier for us this way. I hope this isn't a bad decision and that it will be as fun as in the halls!
Reply 14
Heyyy im doing the Events and Exhibitions ! :smile:
Reply 15
i'm doing music industries :smile: has anyone else got an offer?
Reply 16
Hey, I found this on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/231317350343287/ I have no idea who started it, but it seems like a good group to join :biggrin:
Reply 17
Do you guys know when Uni starts? I have no idea where to look...
Im doing nursing but wana meet people from other courses aswell add me on fACEBKOK IF U WANT SARAH SVENSON

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending