The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Bump?
First off, you shouldn't really be discussing interview questions on here at all as the Colleges tend to recycle questions and so reading this thread can give future candidates an unfair advantage (or disadvantage, depending on how the interview interprets the response). After you read my response, it'd be appreciated if you could edit out the whole of your post so that it doesn't give anything away about the question.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Farhan.Hanif93
First off, you shouldn't really be discussing interview questions on here at all as the Colleges tend to recycle questions and so reading this thread can give future candidates an unfair advantage (or disadvantage, depending on how the interview interprets the response). After you read my response, it'd be appreciated if you could edit out the whole of your post so that it doesn't give anything away about the question.

Barring the obvious typo in the denominator of the second fraction, this is not correct. It's out by a factor of -1.

This is the right answer.

Thank you! Argh, now I'm thinking I should've told them about the mistake :P And apologies, I'll delete the whole part of the post.
Reply 4
Original post by Farhan.Hanif93
First off, you shouldn't really be discussing interview questions on here at all as the Colleges tend to recycle questions and so reading this thread can give future candidates an unfair advantage

so it may be useful for you to remove the quoted bits :biggrin:
Original post by The Tesco Jinn
Solved.

I swear the first rule of Oxford interview questions is, 'don't talk about oxford interview questions'?

Latest