The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Law Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Shruti2
I got a 26 in my LNAT and Im still waiting for KCL, UCL and Nottingham to reply. What are the odds that Ill get an offer? :confused:

It's not dependent on your LNAT. I've seen people with a 25 get accepted to UCL but others with a 32 get rejected. I got a 25 and got an offer from KCL, but they will have taken my essay, personal statement, grades and references into account too. I have strong GCSEs and lots of AS levels and high A2 predictions. If you can match that then I would say that you have a high chance of being awarded a place by KCL. I think it's important to remember when you applied and sat the LNAT too. These universities have 'rolling admissions' which means they give out places as applications come in, so if you applied in late November onwards, they will have become a lot more strict about the candidates they admit because their are more applicants AND less places left than in September/October.
If you have some A*s and a lot of As at GCSE, AABB or higher at AS and A*AA prediction, I am certain that you'll get at least one offer from these institutions.
In any case, I don't think it is worth worrying about. There is nothing you can do now, other than wait. Good luck! :redface:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Keify
It's not dependent on your LNAT. I've seen people with a 25 get accepted to UCL but others with a 32 get rejected. I got a 25 and got an offer from KCL, but they will have taken my essay, personal statement, grades and references into account too. I have strong GCSEs and lots of AS levels and high A2 predictions. If you can match that then I would say that you have a high chance of being awarded a place by KCL. I think it's important to remember when you applied and sat the LNAT too. These universities have 'rolling admissions' which means they give out places as applications come in, so if you applied in late November onwards, they will have become a lot more strict about the candidates they admit because their are more applicants AND less places left than in September/October.
If you have some A*s and a lot of As at GCSE, AABB or higher at AS and A*AA prediction, I am certain that you'll get at least one offer from these institutions.
In any case, I don't think it is worth worrying about. There is nothing you can do now, other than wait. Good luck! :redface:

Thanks! Hopefully, I'll hear soon from them!
Everybody seems to be getting the 'we are still considering your application' emails..i have received none just the one about 2 weeks ago asking about my fee status...first thought it was a good sign like it means that they might be interested but now just worried..feels like they were going to make me an offer but changed their minds after seeing my lnats (went awful) 😫 has anyone actually received an offer after being enquired about their fee status??!!!! I sent my application in early october and still waiting...
Reply 23
I applied early October and sat the LNAT soon after. Still haven't gotten results. Do international applications take longer to process or something?
Reply 24
I also did not get the "We are considering your application" email... womp womp

Quick Reply

Latest