The Student Room Group

Hello everyone.

This is Thom from Malaysia and I wish to further my master in the UK.
Currently I'm doing BSc in Network and Mobile Computing franchise programmed from Coventry University.

I am interested in doing MSc in Cyber Security and still find the perfect place to be. I am thinking about Lancaster.

May someone guide me on this.

Thank you.
Reply 1
Hi Thom

What kind of guidance do you need? Do you have some specific questions?
Reply 2
Hi Milostar

My interest is in the computer sc & IT however I want to go specific on my course other than only computer sc. I'm thinking about cyber security msc at Lancaster.

I would like to know the university in the UK that excellent in this field (computer sc & IT).

I did study about all this however I don't know which sources are reliable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I didn't study anything to do with computers, so I couldn't give you good information. You might find it useful to look at the university league tables on the Guardian and Telegraph websites (they're both UK newspapers, in case you don't know). There you should be able to find out how different universities are ranked in different subjects and get an idea about which universities are seen to be good. Also, try going to the forums for Coventry uni and Lancaster uni and post a question asking if anyone is on those courses, or studying computer science there :-)
Reply 4
Thanks Milostar you opened up my way. I'm also new to TSR so I'll dig it a lot soon. :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by thowi.amos
Thanks Milostar you opened up my way. I'm also new to TSR so I'll dig it a lot soon. :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome:smile:

Enjoy TSR! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending