The Student Room Group

UCLH Leadership and Management Training Scheme 2022

Hello all :smile:

I set up a forum for last years applicants. So I thought I’d do the same for this year, I found talking through the application process with everyone really helpful, so hopefully you do too!

Good Luck ☺️

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello,
Thank you for setting this up, looking forward to chatting to you all! :smile:
Reply 2
Hello,Thanks for setting this up. This will be useful.How has the process been so far?
Hello, has anyone heard back following the psychometric test?
Reply 4
Original post by sophiecole99
Hello, has anyone heard back following the psychometric test?

Virtual Assessment Centre (VAC) holds on Thursday & Friday this week (23rd & 24th June). I got an invite and chose to attend tomorrow. I am not sure if there are other dates for the VAC.
I wish all the folks who attended today's session all the best.
Has anyone heard back re the assessment centre results?
Reply 6
Hello I got an email this morning inviting me for the interview stage!!! Any tips regarding the interview stage would be much appreciated Wish everyone the very best
(edited 1 year ago)
How did everyone's interviews go?
Reply 8
Original post by Yala5800
How did everyone's interviews go?

Errrm not sure really ? How did your interview go?
When do you think they will get back to the candidate?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by LBA12
Errrm not sure really ? How did your interview go?
When do you think they will get back to the candidate?

Hmmm, mine was average. They did not seem as enthusiastic with my answers compared to other interview panels I have faced. The questions mostly focused on the required competencies. I think they mentioned that they aim to get back next week. Did you attend the interview? If I'm not wrong, today was the scheduled day for all interviews?
Reply 10
Hmmm, mine was average. They did not seem as enthusiastic with my answers compared to other interview panels I have faced. The questions mostly focused on the required competencies. I think they mentioned that they aim to get back next week. Did you attend the interview? If I'm not wrong, today was the scheduled day for all interviews?

Ohh yes I did attend the interview and it was a lot of pressure!! We’re you able to ask questions at the end of the interview! Yes I think they scheduled all the interview for today!!
Original post by LBA12
Ohh yes I did attend the interview and it was a lot of pressure!! We’re you able to ask questions at the end of the interview! Yes I think they scheduled all the interview for today!!

Oh I did not ask any questions. I really had no further questions to ask and did not want to come up with a fake one :/ Realised that only 6 will be selected out of 25-30 who were shortlisted for the interview. Tough odds
Reply 12
Oh I did not ask any questions. I really had no further questions to ask and did not want to come up with a fake one :/ Realised that only 6 will be selected out of 25-30 who were shortlisted for the interview. Tough odds

Ya just 6 out of 25-30 people!! Really tough odds!!
Reply 13
Hello!! Has anyone been contacted after the interview!!
Reply 14
I have received an offer for a position! Very excited, what about everyone else?
Reply 15
Original post by fstr1
I have received an offer for a position! Very excited, what about everyone else?

Congrats!! Did you receive the call today!!
Reply 16
Original post by LBA12
Congrats!! Did you receive the call today!!

Thank you! Got it last night!
Reply 17
Original post by fstr1

Hey i just wondered if you've heard from recruitment since you were offered the post? I don't seem to have heard much at all so starting to worry
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 18
Hey! I've also been offered a post and i was just wondering if you've heard much from recruitment?
Reply 19
Hi all,
I am applying for the 2023 intake of this training scheme. Currently about to complete some of the timed psychometric assessments. i'd be grateful if you could give some hints on what I should expect and be prepared for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending