The Student Room Group

Advice on Bayes/Cass business School.

Hello everyone,
I am an international student from Belgium and im am planning to study Bsc banking and international finance at Bayes, I wanted to ask your general advice on the uni. Is there à lot of international students? Is the reputation good for IB? Job opportunities? Difficulty? Worth 22k/year? Thank you to everyone who is responding
Bayes and London in general has a lot of internationals idk about belgians but you will probably come across many french people and maybe a few people from the netherlands.

Bayes isn't a feeder into IB especially in undergrad compared to LSE or Oxbridge, but if you genuinely put in effort you will break into the industry theres quite a few alumni from bayes in banking just looking on linkedin shows this.
Reply 2
Original post by Entrepreneur.
Bayes and London in general has a lot of internationals idk about belgians but you will probably come across many french people and maybe a few people from the netherlands.

Bayes isn't a feeder into IB especially in undergrad compared to LSE or Oxbridge, but if you genuinely put in effort you will break into the industry theres quite a few alumni from bayes in banking just looking on linkedin shows this.

Hello thanks for your answer, did you attend the uni?
Original post by glodesh
Hello thanks for your answer, did you attend the uni?

No I but know people who did and I am planning on applying there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending