The Student Room Group

Help needed desperately in M.Sc in Computer Science

I want to do m.sc in computer science from uk. I was checking the rankings of guardian league table, CUG and QS and I got even more confused. I got an offer from durham, glasgow and royal holloway. Now my question being which ranking to follow, which universities are the ivy leagues of UK with respect to computer science and out of glasgow and durham which is the better university? I would rather focus on employability and course satisfaction then research.
I would appreciate a help with a clear reply if possible as Im feeling very lost.

Thanks and regards
Sayan
Reply 1
Hello! I think the "Ivy League" of the UK is the Russell Group just type it in on google and you can see a list of them. There's also a website called Unistats which can provide you with info about employability and course satisfaction, also check one the universities websites if they are BCS accredited. The BCS are the organization that provide qualification for the Comp Sci industry. If the Uni is BCS accredited then you don't have to take another test to qualify for chartered qualification.

From what I heard Glasgow is a good university for Comp Sci but I'm not 100% sure.

If you need anymore help send me a message :smile:
Reply 2
thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending