The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff university computers

hi! was wondering if anyone knew any places other than the arts and social library with computers that have free access, i desperately need to use one but it's always busy in that library and it's the only place i know of
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi! was wondering if anyone knew any places other than the arts and social library with computers that have free access, i desperately need to use one but it's always busy in that library and it's the only place i know of
main building and bute library have computers
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
main building and bute library have computers
oh really? thank you do u know what floor of the main building i looked online and couldn’t find out
oh really? thank you do u know what floor of the main building i looked online and couldn’t find out
i cant recall exactly but it was pretty easy to find so go in and ahve a look imo (i was just passing through and needed to print something and saw it signposted). maybe in the science library?
Hi! In addition to the comments above, Julian Hodge has computers. They have a nice study space upstairs, which is open to all students I believe :smile:

Trevithick Library also has computers, it is right by the engineering building.

The university libraries do loan out laptops, so its worth asking the librarian if they are available, if you desperately need access to one.

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
i cant recall exactly but it was pretty easy to find so go in and ahve a look imo (i was just passing through and needed to print something and saw it signposted). maybe in the science library?

thank you i did end up finding more computers! i think i was just nervous to go look around :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending