The Student Room Group

EBSL students

Hi, I'm looking for students of European Business School London
because i need advice about taking an academic leave at EBSL.
I've already received an unconditional offer and want to start
my studies in september 2013. My question is: Can i get an academic leave
in september, before starting the courses and stay in London because of my health problems? :colondollar: Please post your replies even if you're not an EBSL student, :smile:
Hi beck7777,

Great to hear you're hoping to join us here at EBSL/Regent's College London in September.
I'm sure what exactly you're asking however - are you worried about how your health problems might affect your studies?
Please provide more information and we'll be happy to help.

Best wishes
Reply 2
Original post by Regent’s College London
Hi beck7777,

Great to hear you're hoping to join us here at EBSL/Regent's College London in September.
I'm sure what exactly you're asking however - are you worried about how your health problems might affect your studies?
Please provide more information and we'll be happy to help.

Best wishes

Hi there, thanks for your prompt reply,
yes, i'm worried about how my health problems can affect my studies at EBSL. Actually, i don't have any health issues right now and i'm very healthy.

For example, i have arrived at EBSL and i'm ready to start my studying but unfortunatelly i might face some health problems that can hinder me from studying can take longer time to fully recover. So can i take a break of 3 month or more to overcome health problems(while staying in the UK) and start my studies again?
Original post by beck7777
Hi there, thanks for your prompt reply,
yes, i'm worried about how my health problems can affect my studies at EBSL. Actually, i don't have any health issues right now and i'm very healthy.

For example, i have arrived at EBSL and i'm ready to start my studying but unfortunatelly i might face some health problems that can hinder me from studying can take longer time to fully recover. So can i take a break of 3 month or more to overcome health problems(while staying in the UK) and start my studies again?

You're welcome.

The best thing to do is to email your admissions officer (for ebsl, this will be [email protected]) with additional details of your health concerns, as they will be able to help answer questions and put you in touch with relevant staff.

Best wishes, we hope to see you on campus soon.
Hannah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending