The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff uni

Any current Cardiff Uni students who wouldn't mind scheduling a call with a prospective applicant? Thanks to anyone who volunteers.
Original post by Jude Maverick
Any current Cardiff Uni students who wouldn't mind scheduling a call with a prospective applicant? Thanks to anyone who volunteers.

Hi there! I'm unsure if I will be able to schedule a call, but if its direct chats to students you want, then I can help with that :smile:

We've got students on a platform called Unibuddy where you can chat to Cardiff Uni students anything about courses, studying here, what its like at uni, etc. Its one to one with a student, similar to a text messaging app. Even though its managed by the university itself, students are pretty honest on there, and there's students from a wide range of courses.

I'm also wondering what course you are interested in? Because we do have course-specific societies on campus, which are student organisations for a particular course. You could always reach out to students there, if no one else replies to this thread. I find that its nice to chat to students from your course of interest rather than any student, just as your experience at uni really varies depending what course you study!

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending