The Student Room Group

No interview for LCF?

I applied for a course (creative direction for fashion) at LCF and have just received an email from them stating that I haven't got a place for an interview. I felt okay about not getting an interview at first but after re-reading the email it all seems a bit negative. Basically what I want to know is now I haven't been offered an interview, does that mean I have no chance of getting a place on the course?
:cry2:
Reply 1
Original post by kee6601
I applied for a course (creative direction for fashion) at LCF and have just received an email from them stating that I haven't got a place for an interview. I felt okay about not getting an interview at first but after re-reading the email it all seems a bit negative. Basically what I want to know is now I haven't been offered an interview, does that mean I have no chance of getting a place on the course?
:cry2:

Sorry, but it doesn't sound good. I think this could be them saying they've rejected you as they aren't giving you an interview.
Reply 2
Original post by Shelly_x
Sorry, but it doesn't sound good. I think this could be them saying they've rejected you as they aren't giving you an interview.

Yeah that's what I thought! Okay thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending