The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Study proposal and video task - Postrgraduate LCF

Hello! I am currently applying to 2/3 Master's degrees in Fashion Business at LCF. However, I am struggling to understand what is expected in the study proposal and the video task. All help is appreciated. Thank you.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello! I am currently applying to 2/3 Master's degrees in Fashion Business at LCF. However, I am struggling to understand what is expected in the study proposal and the video task. All help is appreciated. Thank you.
Hey, I'm going through the same struggle..would be a great help if someone explained or showed a sample to understand.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi there! I applied to the MA Fashion Marketing and Global Cultures course with LCF. For the study proposal, you'll need to create a title - the topic you wanna research about. then give it an introduction, like a context. then you can talk about your aims and objectives of the study, like research aim and objectives, followed by the bibliography. I applied and got invited for the video task after as well.

For the video task, they'll give you some basic questions to answer and you can frame your answers based of your personal statement as well. It's basically a chance for them to get to know you better, and this is a very crucial thing, kind of like a make or break for the interview, so this has to be done well!

Hope this helps!
Original post by krithy_kumar
hi there! I applied to the MA Fashion Marketing and Global Cultures course with LCF. For the study proposal, you'll need to create a title - the topic you wanna research about. then give it an introduction, like a context. then you can talk about your aims and objectives of the study, like research aim and objectives, followed by the bibliography. I applied and got invited for the video task after as well.
For the video task, they'll give you some basic questions to answer and you can frame your answers based of your personal statement as well. It's basically a chance for them to get to know you better, and this is a very crucial thing, kind of like a make or break for the interview, so this has to be done well!
Hope this helps!
Hi thanks could you guide me futher, will a porfolio be required for lcf? After the stufy proposal video task?
Original post by Aditichaudhary
Hi thanks could you guide me futher, will a porfolio be required for lcf? After the stufy proposal video task?
Hi there - you can DM me on Instagram - I’ll explain what I know there! @krithy_kumar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending